edtheh - (Ed)Member since December 7, 2011
Habs fan since: 1959
Favorite current player: nugent-hopkins
All-time favorite player: yvan cournoyer
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 21:46:24)
I'm a PK fan for sure. The best we've had in years. But anyone here feel he is better than any of the Big Three? Serge, Larry and Guy? Then, anyone feel he is the best def in the league? If not, then he doesn't deserve to be paid as the best in the league.
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 21:36:56)
Geez there are an awful lot of morons on this blog. God gave you a brain. Use it!!! This is a business. Business is like chess. MB I'm certain he's concerned with not only overpaying but paying 2 million more than Carey Price just makes no sense. Maybe a little more but just not that much more. Does he deserve 4 million more than Pacioretti? Almist twice as much? And, cap or no cap, it doesn't mean that PK is worth 2 million more than Karlsson or 1.5 million more than Doughty, both of whom are the same age as PK. And, don't forget Doughty led Team Canada to gold while PK wasn't even dressed. Meehan can crow all he wants about him winning the Norris, but that was only half a season. Still doesn't make his guy worth that much more than every defencemen in the league. I believe he is in that elite group but I don't believe he is the top defman in the league. At least not yet.
- Comment on Subban, Habs submit salary figures; Lacroix new assistant coach (2014-07-30 23:13:34)
How anyone thinks PK's value is more than Weber, Suter, Doughty, Eric Karlsson and Duncan Keith is beyond me. On the other hand, how can the Habs offer him less than Markov? They messed up last time signing to a 2yr deal. Now they offer 1 year? Doesn't make any sense. He does not command the game as the guys I mentioned above, yet, but he will soon enough. Pay him 7-7.5 for 5 years and put it to rest.
- Comment on Habs acquire defenceman Weaver from Panthers; Price back on ice (2014-03-05 00:22:13)
Trading Markov would be a huge mistake. Great passer, sneaky on the PP, all that experience makes our other defensemen look good. Just Subban isn't enough.
- Comment on Habs acquire defenceman Weaver from Panthers; Price back on ice (2014-03-05 00:15:25)
Gainey? What about Gauthier?
- Comment on Habs acquire defenceman Weaver from Panthers; Price back on ice (2014-03-05 00:11:25)
All these tall guy we have like Pacman, Eller, Bourque, Tinordi, Moen, they're just too big for us. We need to downsize. Weaver is just what the doctor ordered. Small and weak are 'in' nowadays! Shrimps R Us!!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 62 – Canadiens blow lead but beat Leafs in OT (2014-03-01 22:06:00)
What a pass by Markov!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 62 – Canadiens blow lead but beat Leafs in OT (2014-03-01 21:53:53)
Very simple, MT is the wrong coach.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 62 – Canadiens blow lead but beat Leafs in OT (2014-03-01 21:50:26)
7 mil for Phaneuf. Unbelievable!!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 62 – Canadiens blow lead but beat Leafs in OT (2014-03-01 21:46:43)
Kessel has way more points than Pacman. And that was all Subban on the PP, everyone else sucked.