Balzac - (Dane Duff)Member since December 1, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-31 12:22:30)
Funny how people think that without MT Habs would be so much better... and at the same time they say that we don't have the players to be cup contenders... Tell me how much better would the habs be with another coach, ahead of Boston? Really? 1st in the Atlantic? Don't be kidding... So what? Ahead of TampaBay? Really? So with another coach we could be 4-5 pts better? 4-5 pts? And thats why we should fire the coach? Because we could have 2 more wins? C'mon guys stop this...
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 16:54:56)
That is correct, we call him Le Rocket
- Comment on McCarron, Bournival shine in Habs shootout loss to Sabres (Video) (2013-09-16 09:51:25)
«Patrick Kaleta went after Galchenyuk and then Brendan Gallagher tried to come to his linemate’s defense.» LOL! War Gallagher!
- Comment on Habs players talk about the shortened season that awaits them (2013-01-08 11:08:20)
I think it would be better for Galchenyuk to play wing on the 2nd line with Gionta and Plecky with accomplished and responsible 2 way vets
- Comment on CBA talks turn sour (2012-08-10 10:34:35)
yep no hockey before december, I guess it always has been the owners plan
- Comment on CBA talks turn sour (2012-08-10 10:29:43)
I see you point, but my cristal ball tells me that there will be another expansion... to make 32 teams, probably Quebec and Seattle... 4 division of 8 team each... thats what they target... and thats why they don't want to see the Coyotes moved before Quebec is awarded a brand new, highly priced, franchise... why sell them de Coyotes for 170M if they will be willing to buy an expansion franchise at 230-250M or whatever will be the price...
- Comment on P.K. said to reject Canadiens’ first offer (2012-08-06 06:51:51)
Isn't it the same thing for the hype about Quick? His great last season put him on the top of the list... but if we look at the average % and #of saves, for the past 4 years, it look alot like Price... (I don't look at GAA cause it' depend too much on the quality of the team you have in front)
- Comment on Gravatar instructions (2012-07-27 12:12:52)
- Comment on About last night … (2012-01-19 11:14:35)
- Comment on About last night … (2012-01-19 11:11:38)
C'mon not fair to blame the goalie in a shutout loss. Impossible for a team to win a game if they cannot score a single goal. Price is not to blame on this one...at all