ont fan - (ken segedin)Member since November 24, 2011
Habs fan since: 1966
Favorite current player: price
All-time favorite player: lafleur
- Comment on Habs sign first-round draft pick Scherbak (2014-07-22 08:29:49)
Vanek was ineffective at the Olympics also. Some don't play well on the big stage.
- Comment on Eighth HI/O summit planned for Nov. 29th (2014-07-17 12:10:18)
Actually having to hit every shot in golf is the key. You rely on no one else to save you. Frustrating. Expensive, yes. Unlike going to a less pricey hockey game a few times a year or being a season ticket holder. I see all the subdivisions where there used to be farms and all the head land out in the counties with huge houses taking up space, that makes me cringe. Watching soccer, baseball or golf is all in the eye of the beholder.
- Comment on Habs development camp underway in Brossard (VIDEO) (2014-07-08 08:36:43)
My brother in law died July 1. He was 66. One of the last things he said to me was tell your friends over 50 to have a PSA test once a year. You owe it to your family.
- Comment on Subban and Eller file for salary arbitration (2014-07-06 11:09:59)
It's about choices. You make the choice where your money goes. Tickets, TV packages, you make the selection. I'm not too concerned what it costs. I can afford it or my money goes somewhere else. PK will get his money whether we agonize over it or not. He sells tickets and merchandise. The Habs need and want stars.
- Comment on Subban and Eller file for salary arbitration (2014-07-06 08:02:39)
But we don't have Those guys. There are only so many star "D' men. They are vital to winning. You have to pay the one you have.
- Comment on Former Hab Ryan White looking for a new team (2014-07-05 15:53:05)
I have to think management has a pretty good bead on who should be the next captain and who the players would like. The players know who the leaders are whether they have a letter or not.
- Comment on Former Hab Ryan White looking for a new team (2014-07-05 09:45:08)
Genie is playing the Bruins. Probably a little surprised by her power. Can she adjust?
- Comment on Habs invite 50 players to development camp (2014-07-04 09:42:20)
Before Poile pulls the trigger he consults with about 7 guys. That's why you surround yourself with so many hockey minds when you're a GM. I'm pretty sure every GM, much criticized Gainey included, got as much help when going in the direction they choose when trading.
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-02 08:17:18)
I did. Really weird alright.
- Comment on Habs’ Subban already in gym training for next season; Gorges could be on way out (2014-06-30 08:13:18)
If you have played in a sport with elite players, you know everyone isn't chummy with each other. There are always small groups, but when you get on the playing field that all goes away, if you are a winning team. Winning will bring you together rather quickly.