ont fan - (ken segedin)Member since November 24, 2011
Habs fan since: 1966
Favorite current player: price
All-time favorite player: lafleur
- Comment on New Hab Parenteau can’t wait for training camp to start (2014-08-12 09:39:06)
We all spend our money somewhere. HBO, hockey, movie channel or cell phones. Now there is an addiction. What's yours?
- Comment on New Hab Parenteau can’t wait for training camp to start (2014-08-12 09:15:25)
Why is there a right or wrong. MB does his job and Meehan does his job. They go to an arbitrator. MB talks to the owner what it may take to get the deal done and Meehan does the same with PK. Can't believe anyone has hurt feelings. What's the mystery?
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-02 15:01:34)
Interesting how the conclusion is that MB caved or was a poor negotiator, when we have no details. Always about the details.
- Comment on Subban, Habs submit salary figures; Lacroix new assistant coach (2014-07-31 09:53:40)
When I read all the hype, hysteria and scenarios of PK's contract here, I'm starting to get why young girls scream throughout the performances of their favourite boy bands or other singers.
- Comment on Subban, Habs submit salary figures; Lacroix new assistant coach (2014-07-30 20:45:09)
- Comment on Subban, Habs submit salary figures; Lacroix new assistant coach (2014-07-30 18:05:14)
Meehan on PK contract: it's a negotiation, we all know that, no one is upset. Both parties want a long term contract, it can be done before Fri. Regardless, PK is not a free agent for 2 years.
- Comment on Subban, Habs submit salary figures; Lacroix new assistant coach (2014-07-30 16:08:26)
Don Meehan on Bob McCowan Prime Time Sports at 5:15 PM.
- Comment on Habs sign first-round draft pick Scherbak (2014-07-22 08:29:49)
Vanek was ineffective at the Olympics also. Some don't play well on the big stage.
- Comment on Eighth HI/O summit planned for Nov. 29th (2014-07-17 12:10:18)
Actually having to hit every shot in golf is the key. You rely on no one else to save you. Frustrating. Expensive, yes. Unlike going to a less pricey hockey game a few times a year or being a season ticket holder. I see all the subdivisions where there used to be farms and all the head land out in the counties with huge houses taking up space, that makes me cringe. Watching soccer, baseball or golf is all in the eye of the beholder.
- Comment on Habs development camp underway in Brossard (VIDEO) (2014-07-08 08:36:43)
My brother in law died July 1. He was 66. One of the last things he said to me was tell your friends over 50 to have a PSA test once a year. You owe it to your family.