Wintercount - (Pete Claude)Member since November 18, 2011
Habs fan since: 60\\\'s
Favorite current player: Duschene
All-time favorite player: Orr
- Comment on Habs enjoy a break in busy schedule (2013-12-09 10:25:32)
Heads up to Arnou Ruelle for the espn story on Parros. Thanks
- Comment on Habs’ Murray misses practice; Budaj will face Capitals (2013-11-28 21:14:36)
In a 1 punch fight at the forum, Simon Nolet caught Fergy flush on the nose with a right-cross and he, Fergy, bled like a stuck pig. Fergy went ballistic but the refs jumped in and that was the end of it. They never fought again, as far as i know. Btw - take another look at the fight pic and see how Scott's jersey on his throwin' arm rides up his elbow on purpose I believe, pretty much eliminating Crank's ability to defend against the right. Linesmen needed to see this and jump in, but hey, they're doin' a hell of a job on faceoffs, right!
- Comment on Fans might need to adjust cable package to see all Habs games in new NHL TV deal (2013-11-27 12:41:09)
i would consider it.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-23 11:53:22)
Boone, thanks for info on Breslin.
- Comment on Look who’s back (2013-11-14 12:34:17)
here's hoping for some imagination sat night - enjoy the game.
- Comment on Look who’s back (2013-11-14 12:13:30)
why didn't you stop at "pressbox" ?
- Comment on Emelin nearing return to Habs’ lineup (2013-11-09 20:45:16)
How can you possibly be....but until they bust Babcock, I'm willing to trust his picks. Arn't you?
- Comment on Emelin nearing return to Habs’ lineup (2013-11-09 20:40:36)
If 11 is the player I think he is he's having less fun then most right now.
- Comment on Emelin nearing return to Habs’ lineup (2013-11-09 20:31:52)
I'm saying Babcock is a smart man and an open system and has long since grasped the "2 heads are better ......." concept, no matter what he does in life.
- Comment on Emelin nearing return to Habs’ lineup (2013-11-09 20:09:57)
Part of MT's problem is there isn't anyone capable of giving him a good swift boot in the Arse. This guy only played it his way on l'antichambre and never listened to other comments or opinions, droning on about himself show after show. I believe he suckered a rookie GM into giving him the job he'd been planning for - months in advance. OK good for him, but still the control freak he then proceeds to hire a trio of "yes men" in Daigneault, Gallant and Jodoin. If you watch "24CH" it appears they are all walking on eggshells and in no way will they rock the boat. And people ask, "Why can't the team adjust during the game? There's a reason why Babcock brought Lemaire with him to Van and will do the same with "Hitch" et al in Sochi. So much shite goin' it's hard to tell the players from the program, but this team would play with a lot more intensity, drive and enjoyment if they had a teaching staff in sync. Nobody will convince me 27 is having fun out there.