Wintercount - (Pete )Member since November 18, 2011
Habs fan since: 60\\\'s
Favorite current player: Duchene
All-time favorite player: Orr
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 4 – Pacioretty propels Canadiens to Round 2 (2014-04-22 17:07:55)
La Mome Piaf.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 12:44:35)
- Comment on Eller returns as Habs prepare to face Lightning (2014-04-15 12:51:40)
- Comment on Eller returns as Habs prepare to face Lightning (2014-04-14 20:38:30)
A rover on the PP, let him control the tempo.....I concur.
- Comment on Habs looking to clinch playoff home-ice advantage vs. Islanders (2014-04-10 16:40:05)
I'm not sure, but I think some of Tiger's problems are due to the fact he's over bulked, so yeah, more muscle doesn't always mean better performance. I just looked at a pix of PK in 2012 and he is a hell of a lot bigger now....?
- Comment on Habs looking to clinch playoff home-ice advantage vs. Islanders (2014-04-10 16:12:04)
The recent side by side pix of Bishop and Pang has me thinking i would like to see a side by side of PK now and one taken say a year and a half ago, as he appears, muscle wise, way bigger to me. I know Eller bulked in the off season and they both seem to fall a lot more then previous. Not as fluid.
- Comment on Price among Habs not making trip to Chicago (with video) (2014-04-08 18:05:46)
Resting 11 would be good too...used up more energy than most.
- Comment on Habs closing in on home ice for playoffs (2014-04-07 11:12:16)
Nice thoughts, Punkster. Shelter dogs are good for the soul.
- Comment on Habs closing in on home ice for playoffs (2014-04-07 11:02:24)
Chin up, Storman.
- Comment on Habs closing in on home ice for playoffs (2014-04-06 22:24:31)
You write like McGuire talks!!....are you he.