Wintercount - (Pete )Member since November 18, 2011
Habs fan since: 60\\\'s
Favorite current player: De La Rose/Duchene
All-time favorite player: Orr
- Comment on Saku Koivu expects ‘awesome, emotional’ Bell Centre tribute (2014-12-17 13:02:11)
No, but he stopped making them the night of the 5-0 loss vs Caps last year. Merci, MB.
- Comment on Saku Koivu expects ‘awesome, emotional’ Bell Centre tribute (2014-12-17 12:56:03)
Tervetuloa takaisin, Saku.
- Comment on No changes expected to Habs’ lineup against Kings (2014-12-12 13:15:17)
Le 'Ti- mousse
- Comment on ‘He was in a class of his own. He was Jean Béliveau': Geoff Molson (2014-12-10 12:54:03)
You know it's a big deal, when Claude Ruel is in the house.
- Comment on Thousands pay final respects to Jean Béliveau at Bell Centre (2014-12-08 14:24:04)
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens limp home from 1-3 road trip (2014-12-06 18:52:19)
Nevins is going to get serious brain damage unless he learns to protect himself. Good God! did anyone actually view his fight with Yonkman, at least five or six bombs to the eye, jaw and temple. Bergevin, bring that kid up pronto and have him go to the gym w Prust, the kid has no quit in him and he will get badly hurt.
- Comment on Yvan Cournoyer heartbroken by death of “my captain” Jean Béliveau (2014-12-04 19:10:45)
A superlative interview with Gordon "Red" Berenson on 690 just a few minutes ago. He's one cool dude. Would send my kid to Michigan in a heartbeat. Great insight on "Gros Bill" from Red.
- Comment on Canadiens given day off after loss in Minnesota; Bournival sent to Hamilton Bulldogs (2014-12-04 12:32:41)
- Comment on Canadiens legend Jean Béliveau dies at age 83 (2014-12-03 10:30:18)
May your heart always soar like a hawk, Jean.
- Comment on HI/O Fan Summit weekend starts with loss to Sabres; thoughts and prayers for young fan in Regina (2014-11-29 15:31:39)
Prust earned the stripes to open his yap last evening, don't think anybody will be calling him out on that. Great tactics from both fighters, a treat to watch them think their way through it.