Wintercount - (Pete )Member since November 18, 2011
Habs fan since: 60\\\'s
Favorite current player: De La Rose/Duchene
All-time favorite player: Orr
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-01 09:35:20)
Sorry to hear that, HIS.
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Habs’ Beaulieu playing with confidence (2015-02-22 15:54:55)
Thank you. So, you think they gave him the Cape?
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Habs’ Beaulieu playing with confidence (2015-02-22 15:40:17)
Did anyone give Tinordi the cape for for last evenings standup effort and I believe Eller is playing through a shoulder injury, has for awhile.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens defeated and depleted in Ottawa (2015-02-18 18:41:04)
Rest in Peace, John Barrow.
- Comment on Pat Hickey: Habs don’t need Evander Kane (2015-02-06 17:03:28)
How bout buff.
- Comment on Pat Hickey: Habs don’t need Evander Kane (2015-02-06 17:02:15)
- Comment on Habs vs. Senators preview: Tokarski gets start in goal (2015-01-15 13:11:12)
Ok, someone obviously electro shocked the unsuspecting Michel behind the bench last night, similar to Claven being zapped by Narmie on "Cheers". Carry on.....
- Comment on Penguins vs. Canadiens preview (2015-01-10 16:38:15)
I was thinking back to the year Willie D and Guy B were running the WJC team pp and how good it was, especially allowing PK to be the rover. And I wondered if Willie D was affecting Vans pp this yr vs last. I'm not a stats guy and I know a lot goes into it, but it's improved from 15.2% to 19.7%. And how much w it cost the team to hire Chris Nilan( he'd love to do it) or Mario Roberge to teach the kids fighting 101.
- Comment on Habs return to practice rink and work on struggling power play (2015-01-08 15:55:16)
Luke, taping the nob makes sense, but for the rest of it, advantage to the net minders and a mostly lacklustre event.
- Comment on Habs return to practice rink and work on struggling power play (2015-01-08 14:27:10)
Good point, but why do you think they (pads) are all white now, if it gives the rebound advantage to the attacking team.