Wintercount - (Pete )Member since November 18, 2011
Habs fan since: 60\\\'s
Favorite current player: De La Rose/Duchene
All-time favorite player: Orr
- Comment on Habs vs. Senators preview: Tokarski gets start in goal (2015-01-15 13:11:12)
Ok, someone obviously electro shocked the unsuspecting Michel behind the bench last night, similar to Claven being zapped by Narmie on "Cheers". Carry on.....
- Comment on Penguins vs. Canadiens preview (2015-01-10 16:38:15)
I was thinking back to the year Willie D and Guy B were running the WJC team pp and how good it was, especially allowing PK to be the rover. And I wondered if Willie D was affecting Vans pp this yr vs last. I'm not a stats guy and I know a lot goes into it, but it's improved from 15.2% to 19.7%. And how much w it cost the team to hire Chris Nilan( he'd love to do it) or Mario Roberge to teach the kids fighting 101.
- Comment on Habs return to practice rink and work on struggling power play (2015-01-08 15:55:16)
Luke, taping the nob makes sense, but for the rest of it, advantage to the net minders and a mostly lacklustre event.
- Comment on Habs return to practice rink and work on struggling power play (2015-01-08 14:27:10)
Good point, but why do you think they (pads) are all white now, if it gives the rebound advantage to the attacking team.
- Comment on Habs return to practice rink and work on struggling power play (2015-01-08 14:06:10)
Noir = plus de buts. They won't change the sq footage on the goalie equipment, so how about this. Make the Pads, glove, blocker, stick and tape all black. Jerseys, socks and helmet remain regular team colors.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Penguins preview (2015-01-03 16:10:30)
Because of 74's style I believe pace is a bigger issue for him than most. His play has become somewhat hyper lately, but it's on the coach to help out in this area. Understanding his game is timed for the post season I give him some slack. Only so many hits a body can give and take in a season
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens end 2014 with a win, take over top spot (2014-12-30 20:21:48)
- Comment on Bournival will be healthy scratch for Habs against Hurricanes (2014-12-29 15:44:36)
- Comment on Bournival will be healthy scratch for Habs against Hurricanes (2014-12-29 15:41:11)
Yup, great post. His brain (McDavid's) adapts incredibly well to any pace, sees it in slow-mo and reacts with ease. He is fascinating to watch. Top 3% and that includes NHL.
- Comment on Habs send Tokarski to Hamilton for conditioning stint; Pacioretty listed as day-to-day (2014-12-20 12:02:39)
Hi doc, I shall pose the question to my daughter at Christmas, she has a post-doctoral clinical fellowship in the area of Lymphoma and Autologous stem cell transplantation.