theox_8 - (andre)Member since November 15, 2011
Habs fan since: since i was born
Favorite current player: pk subban
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Canadiens now worth $1 billion, according to Forbes; Eric Tangradi called up from Hamilton (2014-11-25 19:35:56)
Well to be fair its hard to score any goals when your not playing a whole lot . 6 goals last year while playing strictly 4th line minutes not too bad .
- Comment on Canadiens now worth $1 billion, according to Forbes; Eric Tangradi called up from Hamilton (2014-11-25 18:57:56)
Nolan would be a perfect fit on our fourth line . speedy guy who could perhaps chip in a few goals and isn't scared to throw down if necessary .
- Comment on Canadiens now worth $1 billion, according to Forbes; Eric Tangradi called up from Hamilton (2014-11-25 14:38:10)
Hudon a career ahl player ? After a few over 20 games played ?? That's quite the uhh pre-mature assessment . From all the times I have seen him play , his hockey IQ and vision had always been very impressive . He is a good skater , and defensively responisple . Had he gotten more ice time at the wjc last year Canada could have faired better ,seemed lime every time he was on we had a scoring chance.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens have MSG issues (2014-11-23 21:11:51)
Yes the circumstances come into play for sure . But honestly why would anyone in their right mind go fight another guy when gneu have 80% of their face already shielded .
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens have MSG issues (2014-11-23 21:07:41)
I can't stand guys with visors fighting other guys without . That's cowardly I'm my opinion.
- Comment on Liveblog: Price hangs a goose egg on Bruins (2014-11-22 23:08:10)
@chicohab I don't think Chucky got rag dolled like you said . He handled himself pretty well actually .
- Comment on Liveblog: The W streak ends, not with a bang but a whimper (2014-11-18 21:49:48)
Well was an awesome 6 game run . Can't win them all ; however a few thoughts . 1- Nate made some mistakes which obviously led to a goal possibly two. That's OK we were prepared for those growing pains right ? I'm just not so sure against a team like the Pitts. 2- dd is not even close to a number one center . everyone knows it , the less pp min and number 1 min this guy gets the better for the team . ( this is coming from a huge dd fan and supporter by the way) 3- is it me or does pap seem like he is a marginal third liner ? Not much hustle to his game whatsoever , pretty sure Roy was right to call him not a top six forward . heck I would almost rather see briere play marginal min for the remainder of the year than pap for this and another , if it meant a guy like sekac moving up or something. Anyway we have a great te it sucks to lose but we will bounce back . :-)
- Comment on Liveblog: The W streak ends, not with a bang but a whimper (2014-11-18 21:33:20)
When will sekac get some freaking pp time !!??
- Comment on High-intensity practice for Habs after loss to Flames; Blackhawks in town Tuesday night (2014-11-03 19:32:40)
Bourque for Malone sounds enticing at this point in time. On a side note I have always wondered what it would take to get Jordan Nolan out of LA . heart and soul guy who isn't afraid to drop em . perfect for our 4th line .
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens are 0-for-November (2014-11-02 20:49:27)
Please at least 1 goal. I have been saying this team needs a fight to up some intensity for the last 4 games or so, sorry not trying to offend anyone on here with the whole fighting issue.