theox_8 - (andre)Member since November 15, 2011
Habs fan since: since i was born
Favorite current player: pk subban
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Ducks edge Canadiens on Saku Night (2014-12-18 20:34:04)
Quick thougjt. Why is our worst d pairing on when galchys line is out. Emelin is starting to remind me of spacek at times when I was terrified every time me stepped onto the ice .
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-10 08:46:24)
I thought DD played a great game last night and all lines were scoring threats all night . So to be clear DD is an NHL calibre hockey player .
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-07 12:32:14)
Holay is this t*mo inside out or what ? The guy is banned , I for one thought the guy was pretty funny , looking forward to his return . Some people sure are sensitive Round Here lately .
- Comment on Habs’ road trip wraps up Saturday night in Dallas (2014-12-06 15:59:36)
The guy made me laugh , will miss his innocent jabs.
- Comment on Habs’ road trip wraps up Saturday night in Dallas (2014-12-06 14:58:17)
I have a good feeling about the game tonight !! Go habs go !
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens lose a heartbreaker (2014-12-06 00:25:20)
Perhaps some frustrstion towards tonight will be with the god awful first periods of this team . you can't constantly play a goal or two down on a consistent basis . also would like to point out just because some people come out negative and others positive after a win loss etc. Doesn't make them less of fans or others more of fans , there are no gold stars so to call others trolls or whatever is pointless and uncalled for.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens lose a heartbreaker (2014-12-05 23:28:31)
The refs did suck but that call on Kane was brutal also .
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens lose a heartbreaker (2014-12-05 23:26:58)
Tough loss they should have have salvaged a point . I try not to get to disappointed because when we were on top I knew from the way we played it couldn't last forever . one huge concerning scenario with this team is neutral zone transition , this team literally has no break out and has terrible zone entry , quite possible the worst I have seen. Also does our fourth line even have a goal this year ? Many times tonight I seen pleky play the puck up to nowhere and nobody just giving it to the other team when he had time and space to make a play, this is concerning to me.
- Comment on Mike Weaver will return to Habs lineup vs. Blackhawks, while Bryan Allen is healthy scratch (2014-12-05 16:59:35)
Maybe if he changes his number to 94 like he had back with the sting the offense will explode. But seriously I think he is due for some serious production soon, hes not missing his shots by much.
- Comment on Mike Weaver will return to Habs lineup vs. Blackhawks, while Bryan Allen is healthy scratch (2014-12-05 16:46:18)
No way they will be shipping off a center and putting Galchy in the middle . One reason for this being whenever Pleks or whoever gets kicked out of the face - off circle, Galchy never takes the draw , either Pap or Gally takes it . So that for one shows that they dont even trust him to take any face - offs ever at this point in time.