scoobedoo - (Chris Merritt)Member since November 13, 2011
Habs fan since: Larry Robinson's first moustache
Favorite current player: Plekanec
All-time favorite player: Gainey
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 34 – Canadiens top Islanders on OT goal by Pacioretty (2013-12-14 21:50:38)
Is it really ever OK for Cherry to tell someone else to not showboat?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 34 – Canadiens top Islanders on OT goal by Pacioretty (2013-12-14 21:10:54)
Looked like a hamstring. Ouch. Couldn't bear weight on the left leg.
- Comment on Habs enjoy a break in busy schedule (2013-12-09 01:35:12)
Picture this scenario: 1. The league enforces the rules, hands out penalties (majors?) for instigating, elbowing, head shots, etc. and full games for fighting 2. Instead of hiring enforcers (who apart from having fabulous mustaches, rarely actually offer anything of value on the ice), teams hire snipers who can make good on the resultant power play opportunities 3. Guys stop doing as much stupid $h*t, not because they fear being pummeled, but because they fear being the guy who puts their team in a hole every night I know, I know… pipe dream.
- Comment on Michel Therrien: Habs fourth line ‘a big reason why we won the game’ (Video) (2013-12-08 00:04:15)
He got in his feats of strength and airing of grievances all at once.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-11 01:51:23)
Good showing on a night when my second-favorite team (aka whoever's playing Boston) also won, and Tim Thomas injured his lady bits after yielding 2 goals in 7 minutes.... a night when all is right with the world.
- Comment on Liveblog: Price steals a point (2011-11-26 21:51:26)
Cammy and Gomez for the 4th line. Who's the center?
- Comment on Liveblog: Price steals a point (2011-11-26 21:41:46)
Head down. Shoulder up. Clean hit. Sit down in the quiet room.