HabsfanoftheHabs - (Pat McKenna)Member since November 4, 2011
Habs fan since: conception
Favorite current player: Price
All-time favorite player: Roy
- Comment on Multimedia from Thursday practice (2012-02-23 23:49:53)
- Comment on Hal Gill dealt to Nashville (updated with audio) (2012-02-17 15:50:18)
- Comment on Kirk’s ‘Canes on the upswing (2012-02-13 10:48:41)
Better redo those projected lineups HH
- Comment on Liveblog: Four in a row (2012-02-11 23:39:37)
Ya, well said. That Brown shit was from a bull. I look forward to what White brings as it's got to help extend this streak!
- Comment on Liveblog: Four in a row (2012-02-11 23:32:47)
I recognize the task is more than a challenge but I will stay optimistic till the end. For those who shun squeaking in, at this point, I would be very happy with a first round shot at the NYR . Maybe that's getting a head of ourselves...
- Comment on Leblanc called up (2012-02-02 00:23:51)
How about Julien BriseBois from Tampa Bay? He seems to fit the profile Chris described. A young, city of Montreal alumn...I don't know a whole lot about him, but he seems like an interesting candidate.
- Comment on Canadiens’ push begins (2012-01-31 13:21:46)
lol, well said. We can also say we're still better than the Leafs despite and early exit!
- Comment on Canadiens’ push begins (2012-01-31 13:14:40)
Habs are favorites because they're at home - yes I know their home record - and playing better than the Sabres
- Comment on Canadiens’ push begins (2012-01-31 13:12:53)
So… 2 of the last 4 cup winners finished as a very low seed and won the cup? Does that not contradict the point you’re trying to make? Look I’m not expecting a cup, is that the only measure of a successful season? If the Habs make it this year and run to the Conference finals, that might just make this season successful. I want this team to win each night, I want them to make the playoffs, squeak in if they have to… because ANY team can go on a run from there. You provided the stats to back that up. Going to be tough for sure, but I’ll watch every game until they’re eliminated and probably those games thereafter, still hoping for wins.
- Comment on Canadiens’ push begins (2012-01-31 13:12:05)