HabinNorth - (Joe Parisi)Member since October 30, 2011
Habs fan since: 1953
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Canadiens will face well-rested Rangers team; prospect Nikita Scherbak suffers back injury (2014-11-23 15:44:43)
Probably had mom in town for weekend trip, so kept him up.
- Comment on Liveblog: The losing streak is over (2014-11-20 19:36:23)
First time I am home in Timmins to watch game. Eastlink not offering Rds yet? Game is on 482 for free?
- Comment on Habs bring 2-0 record to Philadelphia to face Flyers on Saturday night (2014-10-11 07:48:01)
When I enter site the home page either does not load or takes a very long time to load. I can get access through the News or Boone tabs. I am accessing using an iPad.
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 15:34:26)
If he is picked up on waivers, the Jets save $700,000 by not having to pay Tangrati and they addsa minor league player to AHL roster. If Budaj clears waivers, he can go up and down to the Jets for the rest of year without problem and Jet do not lose young goal tending prospect that they think will be claimed on waivers. This option cost only $700,000 so it could still be win win for the Jets.
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 13:38:58)
Habs reduced payroll by $700,000 but they took $1,400,000 of NHL cap and added $700,000 to the Bulldogs with no NHL impact other that if Tangradi is brought up.
- Comment on Pateryn among five players sent to Hamilton by Habs (2014-10-02 13:37:15)
What happened to Bowman?
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Habs’ Galchenyuk at centre (2014-09-29 23:06:28)
Capgeek says a Player with a no movement clause can reject being put on waivers and immediately opt for buyout. If this is available for Moen, his buyout against the cap and his replacement may exceed his current cap hit. It is not as black and white as you claim.
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Habs’ Galchenyuk at centre (2014-09-29 22:18:06)
Capgeek show Moen as having a modified no trade clause (NTC). There is talk of putting him on waivers but his NTC may not allow that. Can anyone confirm that waivers are a valid option in his case? If they are not he either stays or is traded to a team he approves. The second option only works with a willing partner and a trade that does not put the Habs in a potential worse situation.
- Comment on Preseason Game 3: Bulldogs edge Avs in QC (2014-09-26 20:08:20)
I am in Timmins. canadien express is also blacked out. I am watching game on front row link given last night and everything is great. Not hi def but pretty good feed.
- Comment on Habs’ Bergevin beaten out for NHL’s GM of the Year Award (2014-06-25 00:04:02)
I believe the games not available are the ones broadcast into your area. Ex if Toronto and Montreal are a national broadcast, the game is not available.