HabinNorth - (Joe Parisi)Member since October 30, 2011
Habs fan since: 1953
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Habs’ Bergevin beaten out for NHL’s GM of the Year Award (2014-06-25 00:04:02)
I believe the games not available are the ones broadcast into your area. Ex if Toronto and Montreal are a national broadcast, the game is not available.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-29 09:14:09)
Two answers, Bouillon replaces Markov who leaves PP earlier than Subban who Diaz replaces and Patches missed time after Puck in face.
- Comment on Habs enjoy six-day Christmas break in schedule; Pacioretty becomes a dad (2013-12-23 22:22:01)
Pacioretty probably has the best contact per goal scored in the NHL. Just because someone else want him does not mean he is available. His contract alone will enable our team to overspend on someone else. Why would he be traded for an equal with a higher contact or the potential for a higher future contact. On TSN 690 this morning they quoted a rumor source who in the same conversation mentioned that Max was not getting along with Jacques Martin. That says enough about creditability. The talking heads are bring this up only because it pulls our chain and gets us going.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-08 07:20:50)
The playoff teams in east are 42-34-10 vs the west. The non play off teams are 27-50-11 so your comment although correct does not carry same weight when only teams in playoffs are used. The only team that has to stack up physically with the west is the eastern winner. The winner of the west last year was not the physical team but the skilled team. In th east it was the physical team that advanced. We all know the result. Physicality will win but only when it is combined with skill.
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-07 09:30:10)
Playoffs as of today as I understand. Metro Pitt vs Laffs 1 vs 6 Car vs Caps 7 vs 8 2nd Round Winners above play each other Atlantic Habs vs Bolts 2 vs 5 Bruins vs Wings 3 vs 4 2nd Round Winners vs each other 3rd round Metro winner vs Atlantic In this scenario a Laffs upset in first round get them to an easier second round opponent. Then assuming they can beat the 7th/8th seed they go against the Atlantic winner who would be coming out of two tough series. In the West based on the current seedings there is no imbalance.
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 15:36:59)
Ekland B/S so not even a rumour.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 23 – Canadiens notch big road win, 3-2 in Washington (2013-11-22 22:00:35)
That his best quality his puck handling is like a grader blade but he is big.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-30 08:39:05)
In Boone's defence controversy creates hits. For everyone else, PK was among ice time leaders the past two games. Some of the complainers are the same ones who said we needed a big crease clearing D man to clear the crease when other teams were in Price kitchen during at the end of the games. You got that last night and still are not happy.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-27 10:01:23)
Great model to copy. They are probably the team with the most talent and worst result in the period since they acquired Joe Thornten.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 8: Four-game win streak ends with 2-1 loss to Nashville (2013-10-19 18:51:42)
In Florida tonight, anyone know of link to live broadcast on internet?