HabinNorth - (Joe Parisi)Member since October 30, 2011
Habs fan since: 1953
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Predators preview: Mitchell in for Malhotra; Gilbert sidelined (2015-03-23 19:05:11)
Too bad your eye are not opened and all you see is stats. This team is taking advantage of this. They are being outshot but are still winning. Maybe someone knows what they are doing. Maybe they are taking advantage of the stats.
- Comment on Liveblog: Tokarski steals win in Sunrise (2015-03-17 18:52:41)
Was at game in Tampa last night. Two observations, one Bishop loves to embellish. On the Gally 27 penalty in the first time it was the Tampa D mans strike and not Gally 27 that hit Bishop in face. Later DD was pushed into the crease and Bishop hoped back like he was shot. Proust ran into Bishop when he was playing the puck behind the net. His action after the hit were again embellished. He left the safety of the blue paint and put himself into the play. Second observation, to quote Harry Neale, our PP won't take good shots so maybe they should start taking some bad ones.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Blue Jackets preview: Smith-Pelly to make Habs debut; Thomas a healthy scratch (2015-02-26 10:55:06)
Listened to pod cast Listened to pod cast from other site with McKenna and Birkshire. Based on analytics Birkshire was saying Montreal was the loser on the Diaz trade as Diaz's numbers were way better than Weise's. I immediately stopped listening and decided that analytics has a ways to go before it catches up to common sense.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-30 18:52:40)
Price is our best player. In today's NHL if your best player is not playing his best you are in trouble. We do not have to apologize because Carey is carrying the team. Sidney, Alex, and Steve also carry their teams. Fortunately the goal tender position can be dominant and our goal tender when playing like he is now can carry the team. The coaching staff knows this and is having the team play to maximize the advantage. We do not have to be sorry for this.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Lightning preview (2015-01-06 11:32:40)
Bourque sent down to Dogs @ 3 mil per year for two years, traded for Allen 3.5 mil for one year. Get 3 mil cap space next year at a cost of 0.5 mil this year. Deal had nothing to do with talent and everything to do with $.
- Comment on Canadiens will face well-rested Rangers team; prospect Nikita Scherbak suffers back injury (2014-11-23 15:44:43)
Probably had mom in town for weekend trip, so kept him up.
- Comment on Liveblog: The losing streak is over (2014-11-20 19:36:23)
First time I am home in Timmins to watch game. Eastlink not offering Rds yet? Game is on 482 for free?
- Comment on Habs bring 2-0 record to Philadelphia to face Flyers on Saturday night (2014-10-11 07:48:01)
When I enter site the home page either does not load or takes a very long time to load. I can get access through the News or Boone tabs. I am accessing using an iPad.
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 15:34:26)
If he is picked up on waivers, the Jets save $700,000 by not having to pay Tangrati and they addsa minor league player to AHL roster. If Budaj clears waivers, he can go up and down to the Jets for the rest of year without problem and Jet do not lose young goal tending prospect that they think will be claimed on waivers. This option cost only $700,000 so it could still be win win for the Jets.
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 13:38:58)
Habs reduced payroll by $700,000 but they took $1,400,000 of NHL cap and added $700,000 to the Bulldogs with no NHL impact other that if Tangradi is brought up.