HabinNorth - (Joe Parisi)Member since October 30, 2011
Habs fan since: 1953
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Blue Jackets preview: Smith-Pelly to make Habs debut; Thomas a healthy scratch (2015-02-26 10:55:06)
Listened to pod cast Listened to pod cast from other site with McKenna and Birkshire. Based on analytics Birkshire was saying Montreal was the loser on the Diaz trade as Diaz's numbers were way better than Weise's. I immediately stopped listening and decided that analytics has a ways to go before it catches up to common sense.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-30 18:52:40)
Price is our best player. In today's NHL if your best player is not playing his best you are in trouble. We do not have to apologize because Carey is carrying the team. Sidney, Alex, and Steve also carry their teams. Fortunately the goal tender position can be dominant and our goal tender when playing like he is now can carry the team. The coaching staff knows this and is having the team play to maximize the advantage. We do not have to be sorry for this.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Lightning preview (2015-01-06 11:32:40)
Bourque sent down to Dogs @ 3 mil per year for two years, traded for Allen 3.5 mil for one year. Get 3 mil cap space next year at a cost of 0.5 mil this year. Deal had nothing to do with talent and everything to do with $.
- Comment on Canadiens will face well-rested Rangers team; prospect Nikita Scherbak suffers back injury (2014-11-23 15:44:43)
Probably had mom in town for weekend trip, so kept him up.
- Comment on Liveblog: The losing streak is over (2014-11-20 19:36:23)
First time I am home in Timmins to watch game. Eastlink not offering Rds yet? Game is on 482 for free?
- Comment on Habs bring 2-0 record to Philadelphia to face Flyers on Saturday night (2014-10-11 07:48:01)
When I enter site the home page either does not load or takes a very long time to load. I can get access through the News or Boone tabs. I am accessing using an iPad.
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 15:34:26)
If he is picked up on waivers, the Jets save $700,000 by not having to pay Tangrati and they addsa minor league player to AHL roster. If Budaj clears waivers, he can go up and down to the Jets for the rest of year without problem and Jet do not lose young goal tending prospect that they think will be claimed on waivers. This option cost only $700,000 so it could still be win win for the Jets.
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 13:38:58)
Habs reduced payroll by $700,000 but they took $1,400,000 of NHL cap and added $700,000 to the Bulldogs with no NHL impact other that if Tangradi is brought up.
- Comment on Pateryn among five players sent to Hamilton by Habs (2014-10-02 13:37:15)
What happened to Bowman?
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Habs’ Galchenyuk at centre (2014-09-29 23:06:28)
Capgeek says a Player with a no movement clause can reject being put on waivers and immediately opt for buyout. If this is available for Moen, his buyout against the cap and his replacement may exceed his current cap hit. It is not as black and white as you claim.