BramScott - (scott baker)Member since October 27, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs’ Bergevin beaten out for NHL’s GM of the Year Award (2014-06-25 15:09:00)
As a southern Ontario Habs fan, I trying to figure who I should hate the most for this situation, Rogers, RDS, TVA , Nhl, Bettman , NHLPA ...?
- Comment on Habs’ Bergevin beaten out for NHL’s GM of the Year Award (2014-06-25 14:47:49)
In regard to the TV situation- from what I understand Rogers purchased both the french and english national rights and then sold off the french rights to TVA. Now, the questions I have are -Did TVA simply outbid RDS for the french rights or did Rogers even offer RDS a chance to obtain the rights ? -Why are TVAsports only showing 22 games nationally , what else do they have to air that would draw more viewers then the Habs? -The billions of dollars that Rogers has spent to obtain the rights has been well reported but why I have heard no mention of the dollar amounts involved in the french rights sell off? -What is the play off situation, are TVAsports airing all the Habs playoff games?
- Comment on NHL, Habs release complete 2014-15 schedule (2014-06-22 23:23:34)
Thanks for that link, cleared up a lot of confusion for me. I'm a Bell subscriber in Toronto area and currently have RDS and TVAsports HD in my package of channels. Of the Sportsnet channels however, I only have the 360 channel. I just checked the Bell website to see what it would cost to add the sportsnet family of channels and according to there list of available channels, only SportsnetOne and 360 are available in HD. The regional channels are SD. To sum up, this really sucks as it looks like I will only get the TVAsports games and CITYtv games as I not going back to watching in SD.
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 5 – Canadiens win wild one to stay alive (2014-05-27 19:48:00)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVxAPd6FUCE Find the torch!
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 5 – Canadiens win wild one to stay alive (2014-05-27 19:41:21)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8pZFjczSyA Are you ready? a little musical pump up
- Comment on Habs’ Markov looks fine at practice (2013-12-09 14:34:58)
I lived in Brantford at the time this incident happened. The story around town was that Ric was enjoying a few pops at the Alexanders Tavern and went out to the parking lot to spark one up, unfortunately for him a police cruiser pulled into the parking lot at that time and caught him partaking.
- Comment on Fans might need to adjust cable package to see all Habs games in new NHL TV deal (2013-11-26 18:41:11)
Bripro- are you sure you are not already getting TVA sports? I have the Bell French package and get it on chanel 1883 HD and 193 SD. They were added without my asking when the station came to existence a few years ago.
- Comment on Markov the ‘X-Factor’ for Canadiens (2013-08-19 22:00:31)
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/08/19/ttc-operators-reject-montreal-canadiens-coloured-golf-shirts-as-new-uniform/ I think they would look great!
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators spank Canadiens 6-1, take series lead (2013-05-05 17:53:26)
Linesmen not dropping the puck and waving players out has got to be the most annoying think in hockey. Now I ask..why does the puck have to be dropped? Why not have the linesman place the puck in the center of the dot then get out of the way? When all players are set the ref blows the whistle to start play. Give the players 5 secs to get set and if they don't give the offenders delay of game penelties. Thoughts anyone?
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators draw first blood … literally (2013-05-02 16:13:05)
in regard to Stubbs tweet about the T-shirt canyon now being sponsored by Coors Light... does this bother anyone other then me? I remember when most Canadians would make fun of American beer and were proud drinkers of brands such as Molson Ex or Labbatt Blue. Now, the top selling brands in Ontario are Budweiser and Coors Light. I feel that the now foreign owned major brewers are slowly killing off the Canadian brands, and will eventually kill off something that was a part of a Canadian's identity.