BramScott - (scott baker)Member since October 27, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs’ Markov looks fine at practice (2013-12-09 14:34:58)
I lived in Brantford at the time this incident happened. The story around town was that Ric was enjoying a few pops at the Alexanders Tavern and went out to the parking lot to spark one up, unfortunately for him a police cruiser pulled into the parking lot at that time and caught him partaking.
- Comment on Fans might need to adjust cable package to see all Habs games in new NHL TV deal (2013-11-26 18:41:11)
Bripro- are you sure you are not already getting TVA sports? I have the Bell French package and get it on chanel 1883 HD and 193 SD. They were added without my asking when the station came to existence a few years ago.
- Comment on Markov the ‘X-Factor’ for Canadiens (2013-08-19 22:00:31)
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/08/19/ttc-operators-reject-montreal-canadiens-coloured-golf-shirts-as-new-uniform/ I think they would look great!
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators spank Canadiens 6-1, take series lead (2013-05-05 17:53:26)
Linesmen not dropping the puck and waving players out has got to be the most annoying think in hockey. Now I ask..why does the puck have to be dropped? Why not have the linesman place the puck in the center of the dot then get out of the way? When all players are set the ref blows the whistle to start play. Give the players 5 secs to get set and if they don't give the offenders delay of game penelties. Thoughts anyone?
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators draw first blood … literally (2013-05-02 16:13:05)
in regard to Stubbs tweet about the T-shirt canyon now being sponsored by Coors Light... does this bother anyone other then me? I remember when most Canadians would make fun of American beer and were proud drinkers of brands such as Molson Ex or Labbatt Blue. Now, the top selling brands in Ontario are Budweiser and Coors Light. I feel that the now foreign owned major brewers are slowly killing off the Canadian brands, and will eventually kill off something that was a part of a Canadian's identity.
- Comment on Bring on the Senators! (2013-04-28 23:41:17)
CBC picks Mon-Sens, Tor -Bos, Van series on TSN
- Comment on Tinordi in lineup, Weber out for Jets game (2013-04-24 22:21:58)
Burns was a forward in the OHL for the Battalion, became a defenceman with the Wild.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Sabres (2013-04-11 21:24:09)
I heard that too, just spit out my beer
- Comment on THN predicts Habs will finish in 13th place (2012-08-20 04:36:35)
You might want to take a trip down the coast to L.A. in late October. Paul Weller has a date at The Greek and an appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel show. I saw him play in Toronto in May. It was an amazing show. Played for 2 1/2 hours with 2 encores. Show was done with 3 acts-played his new album entirely, a 6 song acoustic set with all his band members playing a guitar, then an electric set of his solo stuff and some Jam classics. Encore included Eton Rifles and Malice. i'm still buzzing months later. Glad to find a few Jam fans on this board. I a long time reader but don"t post that often.
- Comment on THN predicts Habs will finish in 13th place (2012-08-20 03:57:47)
SmartDog you will likely never be able to see The Jam play live again as Paul Weller has stated many times that a reunion will never happen but bass player Bruce Foxten is on tour playing all the songs with a Weller sound alike and billing themselves as"From The Jam". They are touring N.A. in Oct. with dates in Toronto and Hamilton. Mr. Weller himself recently played an amazing show in Toronto and his 11th solo album Sonic KIcks hit #1 on the U.K. album charts in March. Watch for him on the Jimmy Kimmel show in late October.