AceTenMember since October 26, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs’ Price won’t be ready to face Bruins (Video) (2014-03-11 12:52:08)
Exactly, like I was saying below Vanek is a complete waste on that line. People on here seem to forget how successful the EGG line was before Therrien broke it up to get DD going. DD and Max are in their own little world together, it doesn't matter who's on the other wing. Just seeing Chucky and Gally on the ice for a shift in overtime you can see the chemistry they have. I'm not sure why at the end of the last game Therrien had Vanek on the DD line and reunited the EGG line if only to go back to the same lines for tomorrow. Then again I don't understand a lot of things Therrien does...
- Comment on Habs’ Price won’t be ready to face Bruins (Video) (2014-03-11 12:16:14)
Okay well now that I see what you're saying yes it is a joke. Have you taken a look at Pleks stats recently? 35 points in 66 games so far this season. Tavares had 66 in 59 games... there is no comparison. Yea he put up 70 points (once) while playing on the top line with top minutes. He is most effective in a shutdown role and seems to be connected at the hip with Gionta (who is also way past his best before date). Putting Vanek on a line with these guys is a complete waste. These guys should be on our third line and Vanek on our first.
- Comment on Habs’ Price won’t be ready to face Bruins (Video) (2014-03-11 11:52:17)
Key word in there is "hope", sadly I know it will never happen.
- Comment on Habs’ Price won’t be ready to face Bruins (Video) (2014-03-11 11:45:56)
Jesus christ... You can't take a top talent in the league who's been playing with Tavares and Okposo all season, put him with Pleks and Gio and expect him to produce. It is actaully a disgrace, I hope MB steps in and sets MT straight.
- Comment on Habs’ Price won’t be ready to face Bruins (Video) (2014-03-11 11:41:59)
I would love to see these lines once Bournival is back: Max - DD - Vanek Chucky - Eller - Gally Bourni - Pleks - Gio Bourque - Briere - Prust Parros - White - Moen - Weise subbed in as needed.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 65 – Coyotes maul Canadiens 5-2 (2014-03-06 23:51:02)
I really hope MT does what he does best for the next game... juggle the lines. Vanek on a like with Pleks and Gio is a disgrace. Gio is a 3rd liner at best, Pleks maybe a 2nd. Put him on the DD line and reunite the EGG line. Please don't let MT ruin this guy along with any chance we have of getting him signed long-term. Oh ya and get Weise back in the lineup, that guy is like our lucky charm.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 65 – Coyotes maul Canadiens 5-2 (2014-03-06 21:51:45)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-06 11:41:09)
Is it just me or does Boone seem to have a strage obsession with Gallagher's balls? lol
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-06 10:51:11)
Don't look now but the Habs are currently sitting 8th overall in the league, 3rd in the Eastern conference. That's even with no Vanek all season and no Price for the last 2 weeks.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-06 09:43:47)
So last night we beat the best team in the league without Eller, our leading scorer and our third string goalie in the net.