AceTenMember since October 26, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-04 21:47:55)
Okay did Pacioretty just kiss Desharnais's helmet?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-04 19:47:50)
The habs are currently tied for 2nd in the league for total fights! That Prust fight put us at 20 for the year. Only the leafs have more with 22.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 28 – Canadiens beat nemesis 3-2 (2013-12-02 21:12:22)
I love how we can sit Parros and White and still have tons of muscle in the lineup. We've come a long way!
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-28 12:58:28)
Got news for you bro, without Markov there will be no playoffs. PK doesn't win the Norris either.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 25 – Canadiens top Buffalo 3-1 for fourth in a row (2013-11-27 17:24:55)
What up Buddy! I was pretty surprised to see he was reassigned as well. Seemed like he was doing pretty decent in Hamilton. A silver lining to this is Dietz might get some ice time now. Not sure if he's been injured or not but he's only played 4 games so far.
- Comment on Habs’ Parros won’t play, but Murray will against Sabres (2013-11-27 15:51:55)
So what do you think our chances are of getting two second round picks for Murray at the deadline this year?
- Comment on Fans might need to adjust cable package to see all Habs games in new NHL TV deal (2013-11-26 19:28:31)
U mad bro?
- Comment on Fans might need to adjust cable package to see all Habs games in new NHL TV deal (2013-11-26 14:26:26)
Based off of those practice lines our top 6 has an average height of roughly 5 feet 9.83 inches. Only 1 player is at least 6 feet tall. Pretty sad
- Comment on Bouillon will sit for Habs while Murray plays against Capitals (2013-11-22 15:48:35)
Hey according to TSN the Habs are surging! This is news to me
- Comment on Budaj will get start for Habs against Capitals (2013-11-21 17:39:15)
I can't believe it's even a question as to whether PK should be on the olympic team or not. The guy won the Norris last year for the best Dman in the NHL... not the best Canadian Dman but the best from ANY country in the world. He's currently leading all NHL defensemen in assists and is second for total points. He's even a +7 which places him tied for 18th among all D. Am I missing something here?