AceTenMember since October 26, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-20 16:02:13)
In the 10 games Pateryn has played this season the habs have a 7-2-1 record and have out scored their opponents 33-19
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-27 11:11:01)
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-27 10:59:35)
Is it just me or has this team improved significantly with Gonchar and Emelin out of the lineup?
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-27 10:55:32)
You can't take anything he says seriously you just have to laugh at it. What would HIO be without Timo? lol
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Blue Jackets preview: Smith-Pelly to make Habs debut; Thomas a healthy scratch (2015-02-25 18:17:09)
I'm not saying that I agree with the way Sekac was handled. Sure had he been given the chance maybe he would have produced more. I personally never understood what all the hype was over him. Yes you can tell he's talented and belongs in the NHL. However I don't know why he's being regarded as a guaranteed top 6 winger. He hasn't been dominant at any level of hockey yet magically he's going to blossom into a consistent top 6 forward in the NHL? Yes he has the potential and it could happen but it's no guarantee. He could just as easily end up being a decent 3rd liner and nothing more. I'm more excited to see what Devo can do because we could really use a player like him. He's going to be money in the playoffs.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Blue Jackets preview: Smith-Pelly to make Habs debut; Thomas a healthy scratch (2015-02-25 17:01:35)
One could argue we did although that still remains to be seen. He was never drafted for a reason, also he’s yet to put up significant offensive numbers at any level. Yes he put up decent numbers in the KHL last year but well, it’s the KHL. Also since we got him for absolutely nothing I see this as a complete steal.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Blue Jackets preview: Smith-Pelly to make Habs debut; Thomas a healthy scratch (2015-02-25 16:41:59)
Well I think it's safe to say we got a much better player than the Pens or Jets did and we didn't have to give up any pics to get him. Plus Devo isn't a rental like the other players. Another job well done MB
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-25 13:15:49)
No we're actually quite good. You on the other hand...
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-25 12:51:30)
I think before we get too excited over our conquest of the mighty blues last night, everyone needs to remember that Jake Allen was in the net. The same dude that singlehandedly cost Canada gold at the World Juniors a few years back. He sucks.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens blow lead, lose to Oilers in OT (2015-02-12 21:00:39)
That has to be one of the weakest goals I have ever seen. What in the hell Tokarski how can you not track that like really ????