zorro - (Emilio Sanchez)Member since October 26, 2011
Habs fan since: I was born
Favorite current player: Price
All-time favorite player: Guy GUY Guy
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 1 – Weise goal seals 5-4 OT thriller (2014-04-16 18:17:49)
We need a split, win tonight or win on friday. Then were safe. Drop the puck!! come on let's get it started!
- Comment on Prust will be game-time decision for Habs in Tampa (with practice video) (2014-04-15 20:59:04)
Habs need Eller and Bourque to step it up, its going to need a full team effort. If they all play their roles, tight defensively, blocking shots, clearing the crease, playing discipline, scoring on the PP opportunities, with Carey in net this series is ours.
- Comment on Habs will open playoff series Wednesday night in Tampa (2014-04-13 18:43:07)
Well, let's get ready for some low scoring, tight checking hockey. Neither team scores much on the PP.either, but I'm confident with the return of Prust, Moen, Eller, this team will prevail.
- Comment on Habs will open playoff series Wednesday night in Tampa (2014-04-13 18:32:08)
The kid has some maturing to do. Someone will take him aside and have a little talking with him.
- Comment on Habs will open playoff series Wednesday night in Tampa (2014-04-13 18:28:33)
Stay thirsty my friend.
- Comment on Lightning moves ahead of Habs in standings (2014-04-11 22:21:43)
mmmm K, sounds like a good pick up.
- Comment on Lightning moves ahead of Habs in standings (2014-04-11 22:17:56)
Gonna have to beat the Rangers now.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 81 – Lowly Islanders hang goose egg on playoff-bound Habs (2014-04-10 20:59:17)
Sundstrom bonehead turns into the boards, self inflicted.
- Comment on Price among Habs not making trip to Chicago (with video) (2014-04-08 20:35:53)
So why isn't Halak playing against his old team tonight? Maybe an injury?
- Comment on Price among Habs not making trip to Chicago (with video) (2014-04-08 20:24:02)
This Bishop injury could be huge for our habs.