slimjim111Member since October 25, 2011
Habs fan since: 1981
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-24 08:09:20)
Therrien losing his job? Are you people serious...? Its not like the team is sub .500 and nothing is working. Habs have the 2nd best GA in the east and are scoring... Anyone with a little common sense will know that MB is in it for the long run and rash decisions wont be made, especially after 20 some odd games. Patience people.
- Comment on Habs shake up lines at practice (2013-11-18 12:56:39)
Totally agree... There seems to be an obsession with having him play all the time. I wouldnt want him blocking shots and risk of getting injured.. Plus correct me if im wrong but isnt it a sign of depth that you can kill penalties without your 'top players'... ? I think he or MT would get more crap from the media if he did play on the PK and got injured from a blocked shot or if he failed to clear in the zone or made a turnover which would lead to the opponent scoring.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-17 05:08:03)
Boone, I'm sorry to say but it's not like we were a high scoring team when Jacques Martin or Cams was with us. Frankly we were one boring team under Martin. Secondly, I really would not put Cams up there with Lafleur. Apples and oranges... A little patience...
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 5 – Senators end Canadiens season (2013-05-09 17:47:04)
Oh THE GOAL was a chuckle! :)
- Comment on About last night … (2013-05-08 12:40:38)
Trying to preserve a 2-0 lead in the playoffs while playing away was wishful thinking on the Habs part. Galchenyuk shouldn't have been benched for the 3rd period... It certainly was the wrong thing to do, especially when he was one of the better players out there yesterday. Fingers crossed for game 5...
- Comment on Pacioretty escapes suspension over McDonagh hit (2013-02-24 10:52:17)
- Comment on Pacioretty escapes suspension over McDonagh hit (2013-02-24 10:51:37)
Hit was fine, don't think there was anything wrong. McDonagh should've protected himself. I've seen A LOT of players getaway with worse hits... Double standards... gotta love 'em eh?
- Comment on Pacioretty out 3 to 4 weeks following surgery to remove appendix (2013-01-27 11:18:06)
- Comment on Leafs 2-Habs 1: Post-game reaction (2013-01-20 08:58:33)
I couldn't agree more... Team had a week to prepare with a new coach and system. Relax people. And this whole talk of what if PK was there... He's been reporting the weather on TV and goofing around throughout the lockout... I doubt he's in any better shape than the guys on the squad. Moreover, how quickly do people forget the times where we were upset by his mistakes and turnovers... Give it time.
- Comment on Burke fired as GM of Maple Leafs (2013-01-09 13:41:41)
Leafs are truly the dumbest team around. Why wait for the lockout to end and fire your GM a week before a shortened hockey season?!