slimjim111Member since October 25, 2011
Habs fan since: 1981
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-23 07:17:20)
I agree with Boone on this one. HNIC has the most biased commentating ever, its nauseating. They really should take Healy out between the benches and put someone there that actually makes sense, or simply give it to a charity or cancer association, give kids with cancer a chance to see the game from ice level.
- Comment on Weise will make Habs debut vs. Flames; White returns to lineup (2014-02-04 12:43:27)
I agree it is pretty dumb...
- Comment on AUDIO: Habs trade Diaz to Canucks for Weise (2014-02-03 17:58:47)
What a dumb trade. Sure, trade Diaz... But Weise? Really?
- Comment on Habs’ Therrien faces heat while Guy Boucher takes coaching job in Switzerland (2014-01-27 15:46:42)
I agree. But if you look at the team Perron had, i dont think you wouldve needed a great coach to win it. Looking at todays Habs, they need experience behind the bench, someone they can look up to, especially if you are planning for the future. We shouldnt settle for someone with a mediocre record.
- Comment on Habs’ Therrien faces heat while Guy Boucher takes coaching job in Switzerland (2014-01-27 15:09:17)
Guy Boucher? One of the candidates to coach Montreal? Have you lost it Stu? I dont understand this lowering of standards and the 'change for the sake of change' mentality. If the Habs were to get a new coach, I expect someone with a proven playoff record, possibly even with a Stanley Cup ring... Nothing less.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-26 09:02:50)
It the GMs job to make it happen... Odd to see Bourque play with a little more umph after the trade rumors this past week though...
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-26 08:45:59)
I dont think a new coach can do anything that would be a whole lot different... The ingredients just arent there. Trade Bourque, Briere, Prust and maybe Diaz for some guys who are big, fast and you know can deliver upfront. MB needs to makes some trades and shake things up, because I really dont see this team having any steam at the end of March... Sad that we are all glad there is an Olympic break. Which really doesnt make a whole lot of sense considering the amount of Habs players going to the Games...
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 38 – Canadiens blow 3-0 lead but DD wins it in OT (2013-12-21 20:51:35)
No coach would call a timeout with 1 min left In the 2nd Boone.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-24 08:09:20)
Therrien losing his job? Are you people serious...? Its not like the team is sub .500 and nothing is working. Habs have the 2nd best GA in the east and are scoring... Anyone with a little common sense will know that MB is in it for the long run and rash decisions wont be made, especially after 20 some odd games. Patience people.
- Comment on Habs shake up lines at practice (2013-11-18 12:56:39)
Totally agree... There seems to be an obsession with having him play all the time. I wouldnt want him blocking shots and risk of getting injured.. Plus correct me if im wrong but isnt it a sign of depth that you can kill penalties without your 'top players'... ? I think he or MT would get more crap from the media if he did play on the PK and got injured from a blocked shot or if he failed to clear in the zone or made a turnover which would lead to the opponent scoring.