slimjim111Member since October 25, 2011
Habs fan since: 1981
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens blow lead, torched by Sens (2015-03-12 22:40:05)
Dunno about you folks, but I'm missing Sekac and the youngsters... I was disappointed to hear Sekac leave. I think he had the physicality we needed AND the touch to score goals. Pleky would've been a good mentor too being a fellow countryman. DSP is physical, but I don't see him being the type of player you can put in the 2nd line. Sekac could've been moved between 2 and 3. 3rd and 4th lines feel sluggish for the past few games.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-23 23:49:11)
Mike I have to disagree with you. "David Desharnais is not a top-line centre." But it's all dandy when the Pacioretty line works right? "Dressing 11 forwards and seven defencemen doesn’t work." Totally disagree with you. "P.K. Subban is not earning his $9 million." He's got more goals and points than Doughty... Don't know what you expect? "Tom Gilbert and Bryan Allen are crap." It hasn't even been a WEEK since Allen arrived, calm down. "Nathan Beaulieu and Jarred Tinordi should be playing." They will get their chance, relax. "Michel Therrien is clueless." He is 'clueless' when the team loses... 6 games in 9 nights, 1st in Eastern Conference, cut him some slack.
- Comment on Canadiens put Rene Bourque on waivers, recall Jarred Tinordi from Hamilton (2014-11-09 22:10:35)
- Comment on Rene Bourque will be healthy scratch for Canadiens vs. Sabres (2014-11-05 16:13:45)
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens are 0-for-November (2014-11-02 21:52:57)
They looked hungover!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens are 0-for-November (2014-11-02 21:51:35)
I agree HardHabits. Shane1313, goals don't matter when they are consolation goals.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens are 0-for-November (2014-11-02 21:41:52)
Wishlist: Sekac, Bournival, Tinordi IN Parenteau, Bourque, Beaulieu OUT. Parenteau looked hungover... Bourque, the usual, just lucky with the goal... Beaulieu... he is simply clueless on the ice.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens are 0-for-November (2014-11-02 20:40:17)
They look like a bunch of hung over middle aged men playing hockey on a sunday... Wait a minute...!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens are 0-for-November (2014-11-02 20:03:11)
Agreed! Bourque should be sent home. Taking space on the bench for no reason.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens are 0-for-November (2014-11-02 20:02:12)
Why are they so stubborn with having Bourque in the lineup!!?!!?!?!?! He's not offensive, he's not defensive... he's just useless!