Chwinsy - (Alexander Chouinard)Member since October 22, 2011
Habs fan since: 1986
Favorite current player: Alex Galchenyuk
All-time favorite player: Mark Recchi (i know....i know...)
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens steal a Shootout win in Calgary (2014-10-28 23:59:01)
Gaudreau looks like McLovin
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens blow lead, end preseason with L (2014-10-05 01:14:01)
I'm glad I'm not you
- Comment on Liveblog : Canadiens suffer first preseason loss, 2-0 to Caps (2014-09-29 00:19:32)
We can solve our goal scoring woes by trading for gomez! he had 2 goals tonight!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens edge Bruins 3-2 to open preseason (2014-09-23 20:53:59)
Clutch and sprague: I'm in Hamilton and RDS is working for me with cogeco.
- Comment on Brisebois leaving job as Habs player development coach (2014-07-17 23:01:47)
I agree with Chris, Try reaching an uphill par four in two with a physical defender running after you, clutching and grabbing and pushing as you try to stroke in your birdie. I think it is sheer ignorance, not meant as a knock at all. I appreciate the skill it takes in all sports, golf, hockey, football, tennis....and i have my biases against certain sports like baseball and north american football, but i will never second guess the integrity, hard work, talent and skill it takes to excel at any of these endeavours....it is a lot of sacrifice, focus and determination (coupled with talent) that keep us watching for the very fact that we couldnt do what they do, as much as we'd like to think we could.
- Comment on Eighth HI/O summit planned for Nov. 29th (2014-07-15 23:32:42)
knocked at least a million off of his contract in my estimation!
- Comment on Eighth HI/O summit planned for Nov. 29th (2014-07-15 23:21:36)
- Comment on Habs invite 50 players to development camp (2014-07-03 23:17:29)
- Comment on Habs invite 50 players to development camp (2014-07-03 22:42:00)
maybe there should be a 'challenge ticket' system. Within this system it is illegal to fight during any 20min period, but you can issue a 'challenge ticket' against an opposing player during the period (or perhaps against the opposing team). If accepted, you square off during intermission at center ice (no more need for intermission filler shows). The player accepting can either fight for themselves, or select a 'champion' (game of thrones is on in the other room, but more practically it would help to mitigate other players challenging the stars on the other team without cause). There is room to expand on the idea.....fractions of points awarded to the team for winning a ticket? fraction of a point lost for not accepting? Limit to the number of challenges per game? maybe a challenge per malicious penalty (introduce yellow cards? (Go France!) your team gets 1 challenge ticket per yellow card against the opposing team) ...
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-02 19:14:36)