Lagerhab - (Kevin )Member since October 20, 2011
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: PK
All-time favorite player: Jean Beliveau
- Comment on Nathan Beaulieu will be in the lineup for Habs against Canucks (2014-12-09 16:35:36)
T!mo!! Is that you?
- Comment on Canadiens legend Jean Béliveau dies at age 83 (2014-12-03 10:33:04)
Although I never saw him play, I was 3 when he retired, he was my favorite Hab of all time. Now, my 10 year old son wears his Beliveau jersey with pride. He will be sad when he gets home from school today, as am I. Rest In Peace Mr. Beliveau.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-21 10:55:24)
I remember when Bourque was traded to Montreal, the press caught up with him at the airport I think, they asked him about coming to Montreal and I remember getting a sense that he was really uncomfortable. Didn't look like he was happy to be coming to Montreal. Looking back, I wonder if he knew then that his lackluster and inconsistent play would be scrutinized to the highest degree in Montreal? He never looked comfortable from this vantage point. I like the trade for all the reasons mentioned below and I think we'll see a rejuvenated Bourque on the West Coast and good on him if he can get going. It was definitely time for us to move on though.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens routed to end road trip on sour note (2014-10-13 20:35:07)
Just signed up for Centre Ice through Rogers here in Guelph and it's working fine, $59.99 as advertised
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens blow lead, end preseason with L (2014-10-04 17:13:14)
I like it too but I would switch Budaj for the kid.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens edge Bruins 3-2 to open preseason (2014-09-23 19:42:03)
Is RDS live streaming the game? Link?
- Comment on Habs coach Therrien happy with his four centres (2014-09-19 21:06:42)
What about Al Secord Front? Always liked him, he could fight and he could play! Of course when he became a Leaf I lost alittle respect!
- Comment on Habs ink three-year deal with Sportsnet for regional TV coverage (2014-09-03 12:34:58)
Ok, this is confusing but I think I get it. Like Strummer I have Rogers Cable internet etc. I will get 40 games (national) and if I spend $60 on GCL I will get the rest of the games although they will be in French? Is this right? So I guess if I do this I can cancel my RDS?
- Comment on Will 2015 be the year Habs end Stanley Cup drought? (2014-08-22 10:39:45)
I don't disagree with your assessment, and yes right now Plecky is ahead of Eller and certainly Davy is ahead of Galchenyuk at the centre position, but looking ahead I see this changing. I would like to see more opportunities given to Chucky and Lars at the centre position, be it more ice time or better wingers to see what happens. As I mentioned this would involve some growing pains. The playoff Eller is tantalizing! But yes the 60 or so games during the regular season have to look more like the "Playoff Eller" in order for Eller to usurp Plecky from the #2 Spot.
- Comment on Will 2015 be the year Habs end Stanley Cup drought? (2014-08-22 10:15:29)
I really hope they work Galchenyuk in at centre this year. The focus down the middle going forward should be Galchenyuk, Eller and Plecky in that order. I like Davy and as mentioned by Ronn below he is great during the regular season but I can't see him going up against the big centres in the West during the playoffs. Part of the problem is Patches relationship with Davy, they are great together and produce results so you can understand why Max feels this way, but I get the sense that he would be put out if they tried Chucky at centre on his line. This annoys me a little. When some of the younger prospects like DelaRose and Sherbek come in, it would be nice to have Galchenyuk as an established Centre. Of course this would involve growing pains.