Lagerhab - (Kevin )Member since October 20, 2011
Habs fan since: Birth
Favorite current player: PK
All-time favorite player: Jean Beliveau
- Comment on Habs coach Therrien happy with his four centres (2014-09-19 21:06:42)
What about Al Secord Front? Always liked him, he could fight and he could play! Of course when he became a Leaf I lost alittle respect!
- Comment on Habs ink three-year deal with Sportsnet for regional TV coverage (2014-09-03 12:34:58)
Ok, this is confusing but I think I get it. Like Strummer I have Rogers Cable internet etc. I will get 40 games (national) and if I spend $60 on GCL I will get the rest of the games although they will be in French? Is this right? So I guess if I do this I can cancel my RDS?
- Comment on Will 2015 be the year Habs end Stanley Cup drought? (2014-08-22 10:39:45)
I don't disagree with your assessment, and yes right now Plecky is ahead of Eller and certainly Davy is ahead of Galchenyuk at the centre position, but looking ahead I see this changing. I would like to see more opportunities given to Chucky and Lars at the centre position, be it more ice time or better wingers to see what happens. As I mentioned this would involve some growing pains. The playoff Eller is tantalizing! But yes the 60 or so games during the regular season have to look more like the "Playoff Eller" in order for Eller to usurp Plecky from the #2 Spot.
- Comment on Will 2015 be the year Habs end Stanley Cup drought? (2014-08-22 10:15:29)
I really hope they work Galchenyuk in at centre this year. The focus down the middle going forward should be Galchenyuk, Eller and Plecky in that order. I like Davy and as mentioned by Ronn below he is great during the regular season but I can't see him going up against the big centres in the West during the playoffs. Part of the problem is Patches relationship with Davy, they are great together and produce results so you can understand why Max feels this way, but I get the sense that he would be put out if they tried Chucky at centre on his line. This annoys me a little. When some of the younger prospects like DelaRose and Sherbek come in, it would be nice to have Galchenyuk as an established Centre. Of course this would involve growing pains.
- Comment on Will 2015 be the year Habs end Stanley Cup drought? (2014-08-22 09:54:49)
No so sure in Montreal, If Price, Patches or Markov play poorly, they'll hear about it from the fans and media, but I agree that most of the pressure will be on PK and I believe he is up to the task!
- Comment on Will 2015 be the year Habs end Stanley Cup drought? (2014-08-22 09:30:32)
I couldn't agree more, one of the problems is Patches relationship with DD. While I like DD, we need to upgrade the number 1 centre. The only way I see Chucky getting a chance at centre on the top line is if DD is hurt otherwise Patch will be put out without Davy and this kind of annoys me. The focus down the middle should be Chucky, Eller and Pleky in that order, to me this is the future. Why not try it sooner rather than later and live with the growing pains so that when the younger prospects like Dela Rose and Sherbek (spelling?)arrive we'll be set at the centre position?
- Comment on Bozon looking forward to Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-08-16 23:45:21)
I'll check it out, thanks Trini! but nobody has answered my question?
- Comment on Bozon looking forward to Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-08-16 23:39:32)
Ok, so I googled it and a diet plan came up lol!
- Comment on Bozon looking forward to Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-08-16 23:33:03)
- Comment on Bozon looking forward to Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-08-16 23:28:38)
you,re Cashing in to early!