J Dub - (Jeff Whyte)Member since October 20, 2011
Habs fan since: 1990
Favorite current player: Plekanec
All-time favorite player: Roy
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-26 11:28:03)
Vanek must be injured. I don't understand how he could be playing so badly otherwise. Almost every time he touched the puck yesterday it was an instant turnover, and I wish I was exaggerating.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-26 11:23:25)
Bench Bournival? Have you watched any playoff games this year?
- Comment on Rangers’ Stepan has broken jaw; Habs’ Prust suspended two games (2014-05-23 17:23:16)
I find it hard to believe that Prust got a spot over Bournival *at all*. Bournival has been one of our best forecheckers and fastest skaters, exactly what we need against NYR. Against Boston, Prust punched above his weight (sometimes), but against NYR, he's more likely to get flatflooted and out-skilled. Bournival all the way.
- Comment on Habs enjoy six-day Christmas break in schedule; Pacioretty becomes a dad (2013-12-22 19:39:22)
Go fourth be merry
- Comment on Therrien shakes up Habs’ lines again at practice (2013-12-14 09:40:10)
You forgot to divide by Bruins. I say 10, sadly.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 32 – The winning streak ends at five as Kings pot six (2013-12-10 19:25:24)
DD kind of floating on that goal.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 32 – The winning streak ends at five as Kings pot six (2013-12-10 19:21:30)
Who are these hard hitting D men in the red shirts?
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-01 04:08:16)
Eller for Gomez
- Comment on Fans might need to adjust cable package to see all Habs games in new NHL TV deal (2013-11-26 13:15:30)
I KNOW. Couldn't last. Too good a deal.
- Comment on Fans might need to adjust cable package to see all Habs games in new NHL TV deal (2013-11-26 13:10:16)
If watching Canucks games are any indication, get ready for the announcers talking about Safeway products a lot, like a lot a lot.