J Dub - (Jeff Whyte)Member since October 20, 2011
Habs fan since: 1990
Favorite current player: Plekanec
All-time favorite player: Roy
- Comment on New Hab Bryan Allen will be in the lineup against Bruins (2014-11-22 15:30:41)
What's a phonebook?
- Comment on Habs make Jacob de la Rose their final cut before season opener (2014-10-07 20:02:41)
Same thing happened to me: I ordered RDS in BC like I always do, and the games are blacked out. I'm so disgusted I could not bring myself to give the NHL any money for screwing me over and offer a worse service for more money, so I signed up for Hockeystreams.com and have been very impressed with how good the service is. Even with NHL Centre Ice, or Gamecenter (or whatever) I believe they still blackout some games, so you'll still get screwed. I'm very happy with Hockeystreams so far, and it's much cheaper, and screw the NHL, imo.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens edge Bruins 3-2 to open preseason (2014-09-23 20:10:33)
for the whole season?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens edge Bruins 3-2 to open preseason (2014-09-23 20:01:09)
So I see that a lot of people are getting blacked out. I just signed up for RDS today in Vancouver, and am of course getting blocked out. Are they just doing this for preseason, or will they be blacking out many games? Does anyone know? Should I just sign up for hockeystreams?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-26 11:28:03)
Vanek must be injured. I don't understand how he could be playing so badly otherwise. Almost every time he touched the puck yesterday it was an instant turnover, and I wish I was exaggerating.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-26 11:23:25)
Bench Bournival? Have you watched any playoff games this year?
- Comment on Rangers’ Stepan has broken jaw; Habs’ Prust suspended two games (2014-05-23 17:23:16)
I find it hard to believe that Prust got a spot over Bournival *at all*. Bournival has been one of our best forecheckers and fastest skaters, exactly what we need against NYR. Against Boston, Prust punched above his weight (sometimes), but against NYR, he's more likely to get flatflooted and out-skilled. Bournival all the way.
- Comment on Habs enjoy six-day Christmas break in schedule; Pacioretty becomes a dad (2013-12-22 19:39:22)
Go fourth be merry
- Comment on Therrien shakes up Habs’ lines again at practice (2013-12-14 09:40:10)
You forgot to divide by Bruins. I say 10, sadly.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 32 – The winning streak ends at five as Kings pot six (2013-12-10 19:25:24)
DD kind of floating on that goal.