immortalhab - (M Fafard)Member since October 8, 2011
cold lake AB
Habs fan since: 1973 (birth)
Favorite current player: PK Subban
All-time favorite player: Mario Tremblay
Everything prepares the path to its opposite. To prepare for wholeness, first be fragmented. To prepare for success, first fail. ~Tao Te Ching
- Comment on About last night … (2013-05-04 12:27:42)
If Ryder stood by the net and let pucks bounce off his touche and in, his play would be no different than now. He is a net sweeper and I wish he had other skills.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-05-04 11:07:32)
In spite of all that can go wrong, it's hard not to believe in Therrien. I think he makes careful decisions and knows how to tweak every players talent and create the right line combinations. He is the absolute opposite of what Martin was. I think he knows how to motivate too. On paper, the CH is actually not impressive at all yet they've had a stellar season. Even if they can't win the cup, they have every reason to look fondly on this year.
- Comment on Liveblog: Capitals at Canadiens (2013-04-09 22:09:25)
What if Therrien and the boys were negative like some of you? Will we make it to the top by hanging our heads down and crying?
- Comment on Liveblog: Capitals at Canadiens (2013-04-09 20:08:14)
Just realized why they use four officials now. They haven't been able to play 3 Blind Mice on the organ for years at these hockey games.
- Comment on Liveblog: Bruins at Canadiens (2013-04-06 22:29:12)
Ice conditions! Funny, Scotty Bowman used to say that in Boston, they used to really leave a mess on the ice in their home end to slow Montreal down. I guess it didn't work. But for Krotch-i and the Tear Party, it would have been something else... the ice was too shiny... or Boullion was being a meant pants ...
- Comment on Liveblog: Bruins at Canadiens (2013-04-06 22:15:27)
I have not touched any intoxicants tonight. But I swear I saw the shitbears make some dirty hits that never got called. Did one of our fans just thanks them for a great game? I for one hope the sewer backs up in their bus home. Except they would probably like it.
- Comment on Liveblog: Bruins at Canadiens (2013-04-06 20:18:51)
I hate Crotjchee!
- Comment on Liveblog: Bruins at Canadiens (2013-04-06 20:15:00)
It's Humping Dummy. Does everybody have this sick feeling in their stomach when you watch the Bruins? I don't know if its the dirty play, their pathetic bandwagon fans or their 6 cup per century bullshit.
- Comment on Liveblog: Bruins at Canadiens (2013-04-06 19:11:34)
"Play like the goalie sucks" will be my new creed as I promote myself to head coach of my living room sofa.
- Comment on Liveblog: Bruins at Canadiens (2013-04-06 19:01:28)
Anyone can be a hero in Toronto. Remember Kaberle?