HABitat4humanity - (Si Ho)Member since October 4, 2011
Habs fan since: 1978
Favorite current player: Price
All-time favorite player: Naslund
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 33 – Flyers “edge” woeful Canadiens 2-1 (2013-12-12 18:40:37)
Murray needs to b a permanent fixture. Habs defense r way too small. Habs need to score first tonight or its over.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 23:29:55)
Love Markov, but trade him while his stock is high & knee is functioning
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 23:28:58)
Depth is good. 4th line is all that needs help
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 23:26:33)
Resilience.... Habs playing like a playoff team. ( cant say stanley cup...yet). They have to learn to apply pressure even when leading. A fault that is ongoing but i am knittpicking. Glad to see they are playing physical. Before teams would take it to them & habs would do next to nothing. Emelin looks a little shaky going for the big hit. It was nerve racking seeing him hit Lucic. Cant wait to see them play again well rested.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-24 12:30:47)
Face off wins + strong forecheck + equal or more hits + goalies on their game + habs crashing the net other that Gally = winning team
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 22: Canadiens stomp Wild 6-2 (2013-11-19 16:49:37)
I think DD would b better of with Patches and Briere. Sad to say but they did ok together in the 1st part of the season. Franky needs to sit & bring Murray back in. I'd even take Tinordi over Diaz to win more battles. Moen can sit & bring me someone who can score from the bulldogs Put Pk on offense from time to time. He might score a few for us. I think the habs will squeeze a win out tonight by some good goaltending.
- Comment on Habs shake up lines at practice (2013-11-18 13:27:27)
Can we get more people to crash the net? Other than Gally, the goalie has little to no traffic. Get Parros or Borque hangout more in the dirty areas. Someone at least taller & stronger than Gally. We also need to sit Franky & play Murray. Habs are getting out hit left & right. Its horrible to watch.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 15: Canadiens limp home after lost weekend (2013-11-02 18:10:12)
I think they should have Mario Tremblay behind the habs bench tonight
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 5 – Senators end Canadiens season (2013-05-09 15:16:04)
I wish Subban would have landed that hit on Gryba the other day. DD needs to find a new line and maybe a new team. Can we please generate some traffic in front of Anderson and get some dirty goals?
- Comment on ‘When he heard the news, our captain was crying in my arms’, Therrien says (2013-05-09 10:44:03)
agreed. Diaz looks shaky throughout the series.