Habs Lover 1969 - (Johnathon Smith)Member since October 4, 2011
Habs fan since: life
Favorite current player: Price
All-time favorite player: Lafleur
- Comment on Will 2015 be the year Habs end Stanley Cup drought? (2014-08-22 12:54:23)
I live in the atlantic region so I get the RDS feed.I was wondering if anyone knew if there will be any habs games broadcast in english this year.People tell me that if I get Centre Ice the games would be blacked out in my region.Last season I watched the english games on TSN habs.But that is no longer available.Just wondering if I can get the habs in english somewhere.Thanks.
- Comment on Subban wasn’t fazed by arbitration hearing with Habs (2014-08-07 16:54:35)
Philly has just signed Ryan White.
- Comment on Eighth HI/O summit planned for Nov. 29th (2014-07-17 18:10:08)
Just heard that Patrice Brisebous has left the Habs .
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-02 18:03:43)
Just heard Vrbata down to 2 teams Habs and Devils.No conformation on anything yet though.
- Comment on Who will be the Habs’ first-round pick? (with Trevor Timmins audio) (2014-06-26 15:33:31)
Heard Iggy would play for habs if feeling was mutual???
- Comment on ‘I feel like it’s my home,’ Habs’ Markov says about Montreal (2014-06-25 18:46:13)
Hi I just signed up to this site.I can see that there is a great number of fans here.I live and breath Habs.I just wanted to know if NHL Centre Ice on TV was blacking out games in my region(Atlantic Canada).Last year I watched all the habs games on RDS or TSN Montreal.This year TSN has stopped its regional broadcast.Last year if the game was on TSN Montreal the game would be blacked out on Centre Ice.Since TSN is not showing any games this year,I was wondering if the habs would be on Centre Ice or still blacked out.I can get RDS and TVA Sports but I was wonderind if I could get the english feed from Centre Ice.Any replies will be greatly appreciated.
- Comment on Penguins look to sweep season series with Habs; White suspended five games (2013-04-17 11:07:44)
Does anyone know when Diaz will return to the lineup?
- Comment on Betts claimed off waivers; Woywitka on waivers; Palushaj, Blunden, Schultz to Hamilton (2011-10-05 13:18:55)
Great signing by the Habs in getting Betts.Moen seems to be ready to go.If we can get Markov,Eller and DD ready we should be in good shape.
- Comment on Canadiens’ Travis Moen back at practice (2011-10-04 18:48:22)
The Habs have picked up Erik Cole.I guess you know by now.The odd thing is that they have him placed on the third line.