HKYDUDE_77 - (Andrew Haynes)Member since October 2, 2011
Habs fan since: 1977
Favorite current player: PK
All-time favorite player: Kirk Muller
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 16 – St. Louis wins in Shootout, Canadiens set shot-blocking record (2013-11-05 21:07:02)
Would like to think in a game like this Eller would be the best player on the ice for us. Not so much.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 16 – St. Louis wins in Shootout, Canadiens set shot-blocking record (2013-11-05 21:00:02)
Parros and Murray should never be on the ice together...they play the same side of the ice, move like an iceberg, and neither has hands to chip a puck out.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 16 – St. Louis wins in Shootout, Canadiens set shot-blocking record (2013-11-05 20:54:33)
The amount of one handed poke checks vs. body contact in the Habs zone is embarrassing.
- Comment on Liveblog: Still 0-for-Cunneyworth (2011-12-22 21:52:46)
13 gives puck away and back checks with one hand on his stick. I guess for 6 million you get a one handed back check, PG better offer him 12 millionso we get the two handed back check.
- Comment on About last night … with audio (2011-12-18 08:40:08)
The problem with 13 is he is a one trick pony. He doesn't make any players around him better, he's awful in his own end, losing most battles along the boards and have you ever seen him block a shot? But he looks great twirling his stick after shooting another puck at the goalies chest. You don't win with players like this. Other snipers elevate other aspects of their game to snap slumps, but 13 simply doesn't have any other tools.
- Comment on Liveblog: Never in doubt! (2011-12-10 15:12:47)
#13 is a one trick pony, that offers nothing else when he's not scoring. He doesn't make any other players around him better, not physical, not fast, not good in his own end.......he should be the next stiff shipped out.