NovaScotiaHabsCountry - (Paul St.Amand)Member since October 1, 2011
Habs fan since: 1990
Favorite current player: Tomas Plekanec
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Habs GM search: What we know (2012-04-13 11:11:16)
Biggest thing I take from that '89 video: Goalie pads need to be that size again. Goalie equipment measurements circa 1990 should be the yardstick moving forward. Goalies were well-protected, but not tanks.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens blow 4-1 lead, win shootout (2012-03-01 22:21:18)
Emelin should have been first star for that Jedi Mind-Check he laid on Setoguchi in the shootout.
- Comment on Liveblog: Andrei Kostitsyn to Nashville is first trade of the day. (2012-02-27 11:46:51)
Just did a little reading about Faksa... Yes, please.
- Comment on Liveblog: Andrei Kostitsyn to Nashville is first trade of the day. (2012-02-27 11:34:31)
Should the Habs consider shopping their 1st round pick? Do we really want to be in the Yakupov/Grigorenko sweepstakes? We just got rid of a (Bela)Russian enigma.
- Comment on Liveblog: Andrei Kostitsyn to Nashville is first trade of the day. (2012-02-27 08:41:42)
Every time I hear about how Ryan MacDonaugh (sp?) is untouchable in New York, that they WOULDN'T TRADE HIM FOR RICK FRICKIN' NASH, I wanna strangle me some Bob Gainey.
- Comment on Liveblog: Andrei Kostitsyn to Nashville is first trade of the day. (2012-02-27 08:39:41)
"New York Islanders, not a team that likes to throw around no-trade clauses..." No, because they're all about sensible, conservative contracts...
- Comment on Canadiens off on Monday (2012-01-23 23:59:05)
Tim Thomas the Teabagger: http://t.co/DTwztgOM
- Comment on Liveblog: Not dead! (2012-01-21 18:35:14)
In an effort to raise the spirits of disconsolate Habs fans (like me), I'm trying to start a fun Twitter meme: Post ridiculously inaccurate factoids about Habs history, and use the hashtag #incroyhable. I'll be posting mine as @Incroyhable. Think of it as The Onion for Habs fans. Join in the fun! http://www.twitter.com/incroyhable
- Comment on Liveblog: Price steals a point (2011-11-26 22:03:14)
Looking at the replay, even Letang seems stunned that the goal counted.
- Comment on Liveblog: Price steals a point (2011-11-26 21:55:29)
All bias aside, lousy call. He doesn't have to have the puck inside a tightly sealed glove. He clearly froze it.