govenahMember since October 1, 2011
Habs fan since: 2002
Favorite current player: Gallagher, Bournival, Subban
All-time favorite player: Butch Goring
Fight for the finish!
- Comment on Habs will go with four alternate captains this season (2014-09-15 23:30:48)
No. Patch is Spartacus! Fight for the finish!
- Comment on Habs will go with four alternate captains this season (2014-09-15 19:15:23)
I'm Spartacus! Fight for the finish!
- Comment on Desharnais hopes to play on line with Gallagher, Pacioretty (2014-09-09 22:45:27)
I kind of agree. I wouldn't be opposed to DD starting on a line with Umberger and Raffi or maybe with Tampa. Fight for the finish!
- Comment on Familiar faces on Sportsnet’s NHL broadcast team (2014-08-29 19:36:27)
Wasn't sure what to do for dinner. Thanks Uke!
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-25 21:37:40)
Loved Murray even if I had a heart attack every time he was in a foot race. I hope Tinordi can step up in his place. I believe he will. Fight for the finish!
- Comment on Stubbs is all wet (don’t say it) for ALS research (2014-08-24 19:24:50)
I am back after a long summer of not posting and trying to suppress my hockey jones. Regarding Crane's earlier post: and Phil C's post ...3 young guys and Weaver rotate each playing 40-50 games plus covering injuries it work good,everyone ready for playoffs. ...And Tinordi not showing he can play in the NHL. I agree with Crane on the game split among the rookies and disagree with Phil. Some nights last year Georges, Bullion, Murray and Emelin (and even Markov) all looked lost and not NHL worthy. Let the kids get in and play. Cant wait for this season to get started. Pre-season can't come soon enough. Fight for the finish!
- Comment on Habs, Rangers back on the ice Saturday for practices (Video) (2014-05-24 19:06:19)
I think so too. Seriously, just have them watch the last 16 mins of Stepan's game and say for sure he received the injury from Prust. Fight for the finish!
- Comment on Rangers’ Stepan has broken jaw; Habs’ Prust suspended two games (2014-05-23 18:05:14)
I like your lines 101 . Speed and scoring and fore-checking throughout, Fight for the finish!
- Comment on Rangers’ Stepan has broken jaw; Habs’ Prust suspended two games (2014-05-23 14:42:50)
This blog has an elegant way of displaying the line match-ups. http://www2.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/lines/28/montreal-canadiens If you look at the lines for New York, losing Stepan leaves a big hole for them. Fight for the finish!
- Comment on Rangers’ Stepan has broken jaw; Habs’ Prust suspended two games (2014-05-23 14:01:12)
Does anyone have the video of the hit on Emelin by Stepan? I heard that Stepan hit the glass with his face. Lock and Spring -that's the the ticket!