habs12 - (Trevor )Member since September 18, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs’ Price out for rest of Rangers series; Tokarski reported to start Game 2 (Video) (2014-05-19 13:12:57)
If the habs win tonight, anything can happen this series...Unlike vs. Boston, MSG is not an intimidating building to play in.
- Comment on Habs will be going for sweep in Game 4 Tuesday (2014-04-21 14:42:50)
We had those calls against us last year during the playoffs...
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff game 3 – Canadiens win a tight one, take 3-0 series lead (2014-04-20 17:57:08)
And a nice contrast to the bug-eyed walrus of 2013.
- Comment on Habs happy to be home with 2-0 series lead (with video) (2014-04-20 10:59:39)
It was a free shot in Seabrook's mind. He clearly saw that Backes didnt maintain possession as anticipated going around the boards, yet he was locked in on him like a missile. I view it like a crazy headshot in football from the safety diving at the receiver, even though the ball was thrown 10 ft above his head and uncatchable. Anyways, even if Backes had his head up, who knows how he would have been able to react. The real point is that it should not constantly be up to the players to defend themselves in vulnerable positions -- there has to come a point where it is truly on the individuals committing the action. Also, how would people's opinions change if that was Raffi Torres and not Seabrook?
- Comment on Habs happy to be home with 2-0 series lead (with video) (2014-04-20 10:46:45)
Backes didn't even have the puck. Why would he need to look up like that. I like Seabrook as a player, but he propelled himself into his head. He cost them the game, and now he may cost them the series. I think phone means up to 5 games. If the NHL was serious about headshots, the playoffs is where you send the message. 5 games would take him out of the series. I'm guessing 2 cause they don't have the 'Joe Quennevilles" to do it.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-19 10:04:13)
Big two points on the road last night.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 14:14:31)
This theory holds, unless they are given another late start to begin round 2...
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 13:29:41)
Prust sucked last night and cannot be on a shutdown line.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 10:56:53)
Price, Subban, Prust, Markov and Pacioretty didn't have great games, but we still won. Very encouraging to see Briere actually walk the walk and step up. Desharnais/vanek combo was huge last night and so was our transition game in general. Gorges was our best defenseman by far. Defence needs to be better overall though -- less turnovers and running and they need to get the puck out of the zone (forwards too ie: prust on killorn goal). Price can only be better next game so no concerns there. We will make them pay for their turnovers with our quick transition game.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 1 – Weise goal seals 5-4 OT thriller (2014-04-16 21:52:28)
which defenseman is having a good game for us? ya...