habs12 - (Trevor )Member since September 18, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Non-Olympic Habs get back on the ice in Brossard (with video) (2014-02-20 11:00:25)
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 59 – Canadiens enter Olympic break on a winning streak (2014-02-08 19:01:48)
Seemed like bridges may have been burned with Ryan after the process was revealed. Unlike in St. Louis' case, for example. Not sure about Okposo on the big ice. Think you may be right about Saad. I think he an Pacioretty were battling for the same spot if I remember correctly, along with Ryan.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 59 – Canadiens enter Olympic break on a winning streak (2014-02-08 18:54:13)
Okposo or Ryan if Patches can't go?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 58 – Hat-cioretty bags three as Canadiens win battle of Olympic goalies (2014-02-06 21:45:39)
Couldn't agree more. Wow that's disgusting.
- Comment on Habs get day off after Super Bowl weekend; Diaz traded to Canucks (2014-02-03 12:52:26)
Don't understand why they didn't hold on to Diaz and hope he has a good Olympics and then move him afterwards (sell high)...If he doesn't, well his value is already pretty low, it's not like they wouldn't be able to get Weise a month from now...
- Comment on Habs’ Bourque sidelined with upper-body injury (2013-12-04 12:31:38)
Think he was hurt by a hit from NJ's Gelinas. Saw him in some pain after that and being treated on the bench.
- Comment on Habs’ Parros won’t play, but Murray will against Sabres (2013-11-27 13:37:20)
So if Murray plays tonight, Bouillon plays Friday and Murray plays against the Leafs? Assuming Therrien is thinking rationally.
- Comment on Bouillon will sit for Habs while Murray plays against Capitals (2013-11-22 12:46:20)
May be right, but this is also why you go out and get someone like Murray, who can be a 6-7 guy. I agree though if Beaulieu or Tinordi were the #7, this may not have happened.
- Comment on Monday Morning QB on HI/O Show (2013-11-21 11:48:10)
my mid- december point was more regarding the fact that players cant be traded while on IR, than the extent of his injury. Im with you on this one, I think he would be a great acquisition (depending on what we would give up of course).
- Comment on Monday Morning QB on HI/O Show (2013-11-21 10:28:46)
Gaborik is exactly the player the habs need - pure goal scorer if he can get back to where he was just a few seasons ago. He is out until mid December though, but I would pull the trigger. A deal similar to the one they made to bring Kovalev over, and then potentially sign him to a new deal. I think he would look great on a line with Galchenyuk. Health is obviously a concern, but I would take the risk. I know we are not a competitive team this year, but I believe he still has a lot left in the tank.