habs12 - (Trevor )Member since September 18, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs’ Bourque sidelined with upper-body injury (2013-12-04 12:31:38)
Think he was hurt by a hit from NJ's Gelinas. Saw him in some pain after that and being treated on the bench.
- Comment on Habs’ Parros won’t play, but Murray will against Sabres (2013-11-27 13:37:20)
So if Murray plays tonight, Bouillon plays Friday and Murray plays against the Leafs? Assuming Therrien is thinking rationally.
- Comment on Bouillon will sit for Habs while Murray plays against Capitals (2013-11-22 12:46:20)
May be right, but this is also why you go out and get someone like Murray, who can be a 6-7 guy. I agree though if Beaulieu or Tinordi were the #7, this may not have happened.
- Comment on Monday Morning QB on HI/O Show (2013-11-21 11:48:10)
my mid- december point was more regarding the fact that players cant be traded while on IR, than the extent of his injury. Im with you on this one, I think he would be a great acquisition (depending on what we would give up of course).
- Comment on Monday Morning QB on HI/O Show (2013-11-21 10:28:46)
Gaborik is exactly the player the habs need - pure goal scorer if he can get back to where he was just a few seasons ago. He is out until mid December though, but I would pull the trigger. A deal similar to the one they made to bring Kovalev over, and then potentially sign him to a new deal. I think he would look great on a line with Galchenyuk. Health is obviously a concern, but I would take the risk. I know we are not a competitive team this year, but I believe he still has a lot left in the tank.
- Comment on Look who’s back (2013-11-13 20:24:19)
Considering McKenzie just said Tootoo got 2 games for a similar play a few years ago, but keeping in mind the decisive factor that Kadri is a leaf, I'm inclined to say 0 games.
- Comment on Brière will be in Habs lineup against Lightning (2013-11-12 12:24:55)
or once his jr season ends
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 18 – Losing streak ends as Canadiens double Islanders 4-2 (2013-11-10 17:03:52)
Tavares is really off to a slow start, only 18 pts in 17 gp....
- Comment on Leblanc, St-Pierre sent down to Hamilton; Desharnais back in Habs’ lineup (2013-11-06 12:42:12)
Made the comment last night. He literally has not tried any other move since he came to the Habs (including the World Hockey Championships -- although he scored twice with it). He has a great shot, you would think he would use it.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 16 – St. Louis wins in Shootout, Canadiens set shot-blocking record (2013-11-05 23:12:59)
Galchenyuk needs another shootout move, same thing every time.