GomezHair - (J. Lindus)Member since September 4, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Training camp notes, Day 2 (2013-01-15 14:38:35)
Kudos to the PA/NHL for working out the Gomez/Redden situation expeditiously. Where was that cooperation during the lockout? end transmission.
- Comment on Plekanec on the trade block? (2012-02-26 14:02:59)
Great post. end transmission.
- Comment on Plekanec on the trade block? (2012-02-26 12:39:46)
And nothing we do now is going to change that, Re: merde on toast. Trading Plex IS panicking, in my opinion. Although, Dustin Brown... end transmission.
- Comment on Plekanec on the trade block? (2012-02-26 12:21:04)
Trading Plex would be a mistake. He has a reasonable contract. Give him wingers for cripes sake. I've watched the majority of Habs games the past couple of years and without Plex we would've been merde on toast. This just makes me sad. end transmission.
- Comment on The CHardiac Kids (2012-02-10 15:22:52)
I'm guessing AK playfully told him that he got his stick on that shot and tipped it in, busting his chops. end transmission.
- Comment on They are ready for some football (2011-11-24 13:10:07)
Do you remember at what time in what period this occurred? I have the game PVR'd and I'd like to go check it out. For instance, you can watch Gomez get injured with 4:15 left in the second period as he gives the puck away in the Carolina zone when he falls backwards. end transmission.
- Comment on Multimedia: Habs, Price blank Hurricanes (2011-11-17 04:03:44)
Just rewatched that section between whistles at the 13:13 mark of the 3rd (pvr's are great). There's also a part where you can lip read PK sayinjg to price "What was that save? 'the F*** was that?" kind of incredulous-like (Hi-def tv's are great too). end transmission.
- Comment on Banged-up Habs face Hurricanes (2011-11-16 14:58:42)
Thanks for that. PVR's set. end transmission.
- Comment on Liveblog: Shootout loss (2011-11-15 00:25:27)
I know, right? If that's not written there, then what you are writing is worthless. Also, maybe screw "historically", who is playing well TONIGHT? end transmission.
- Comment on Liveblog: Shootout loss (2011-11-15 00:09:32)
I agree re: Gionta in the shootout. Talk about putting a guy in a position to fail. Why not someone who had a hot hand tonight, a little jump in their game? end transmission.