stephenMember since November 10, 2007
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Ducks preview: Parenteau, Malhotra healthy scratches (2015-03-03 15:11:22)
Oh, not too much. Just got in from therapy. Therapist says my feelings of being ignored are not based in reality.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Ducks preview: Parenteau, Malhotra healthy scratches (2015-03-03 15:00:36)
Fine, but you can't take away the 'jape of the season' award I made myself out of rigatoni noodles.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Ducks preview: Parenteau, Malhotra healthy scratches (2015-03-03 14:48:58)
Ahem... stephenMARCH 2, 2015 AT 10:50 PM I don’t care what anyone says. I for one think it’s awfully magnanimous of the Habs to be helping Petry guard against feeling homesick for his days in Edmonton. Good on you, chaps.
- Comment on About last night … (short west-coast edition) (2015-03-03 11:06:58)
Seems to me that all of the hype, hoopla and anticipation of trade deadline day tends to heighten our experience of a game played that night, as though our receptors are worried raw from a day's worth of provocative coverage. A loss that same night therefore feels all the more dispiriting, all the more aggravating. Similarly, I'd wager that a win, given our same state of heightened reactiveness, would have felt especially gratifying. In other words deadline day artificially amplifies the significance of the day's events. In the end, however, a loss is still a loss, a win is still a win. There are no greater points wasted or gained. Don't get me wrong, any loss is discouraging. I'm simply not convinced people would be reacting so acutely to it had it occurred on a sleepy Wednesday night in November. Time for some deadline detox.
- Comment on Liveblog: Road trip starts with engine failure (2015-03-03 00:18:08)
But don't you sorta wish he was our sasquatch?
- Comment on Liveblog: Road trip starts with engine failure (2015-03-03 00:06:07)
Cher Mike, Coudonc té donc ben poche! Pourquoi t'as pas utilisé mes mosus de combos hen? J'te dis man, on met Malhotra avec Gilbert et Sullivan sa jeu d'puissance et sa sentira la Coupe!
- Comment on Liveblog: Road trip starts with engine failure (2015-03-02 23:59:45)
(I'm tired, so I don't know if that's a clever/witty/contemporary reference to something, of which I lack enough awareness to respond to any satisfactory degree.)
- Comment on Liveblog: Road trip starts with engine failure (2015-03-02 23:49:49)
You forget, he's Stalock Fresh. Not only can he keep sandwiches at an edible temperature, but he can also bust a mean move.
- Comment on Liveblog: Road trip starts with engine failure (2015-03-02 23:46:17)
Ugh. I still have nightmares of catching a rut like that poor fella. Such a horrible feeling.
- Comment on Liveblog: Road trip starts with engine failure (2015-03-02 23:42:05)
No, you're likely thinking of Dino's classic, 'That's Amorphous'.