bleedhabs81 - (Matt M)Member since July 21, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Desharnais scores in OT to beat Wings 2-1 (2014-10-21 20:16:17)
I forget who mention habsonlinetvblogspot today, but I am there and every feed either prompts my antivirus or is asking me to "store information" on my computer... what is up with that? I deny the storage request, but the prompt does not leave my screen oh, switch to Chrome... all good. I better not get a virus from this or I am blaming you guys (that is what she said..)
- Comment on Alexei Emelin in lineup, Nathan Beaulieu out for Habs against Bruins (2014-10-16 11:31:33)
Oh balls. I tried to reply to someone in Alberta about tonights game. If you are in Alberta and get SN360, you will see the game. The person stated they hope the game is not blacked out. So far, only one game has been not available but it could be found on the free preview of center ice. I have not missed a game yet... that will end soon enough I am afraid.
- Comment on Martin Brodeur could be a good fit with Habs: Damphousse (2014-09-09 15:48:05)
My cat's name is Fenwick. (oops, I meant to post that below as a response to What is a Fenwick)
- Comment on Martin Brodeur would take backup job with Habs if offered (2014-09-06 10:57:05)
I want to like the local beer, but I find it falls short and usually not worth the price. I keep trying the new offerings too, just hoping. Big rock chai is good though, and tool shed brewing company shows promise
- Comment on Martin Brodeur would take backup job with Habs if offered (2014-09-06 00:08:14)
Define really good stuff? Uninspired and over priced? Indeed. Sorry man, I have tried most if not all of the village offerings and I have been thoroughly disappointed. They are no better than big rock (more over priced uninspired brews)
- Comment on Subban wasn’t fazed by arbitration hearing with Habs (2014-08-06 14:36:39)
I have probably jumped in this too late (the conversation is way further up the page now) but the problem with unbundling cable packages and only paying for shows you like, a number of shows just wouldn't survive.... and I know what you are thinking "so? if a show can't survive on it's own merits it shouldn't exist". I bet there is a large number of "good" shows, or shows that you may be interested in that would shrivel up and die if it wasn't for the revenue generated from the cable bundling. I would also like to just pay for the shows I watch, but I also wonder what the implications of that would really be. and for the record, I used to pay 5.99 for the french package just for RDS... and it was worth it... I might be willing to be pay a bit more
- Comment on Subban wasn’t fazed by arbitration hearing with Habs (2014-08-06 14:04:52)
Obviously French Canadians are Leafs fans... right?
- Comment on Habs invite 50 players to development camp (2014-07-04 14:34:27)
Gosh darn it GrosBill!! Put some more effort into your posts! (that way you don't beat me to punch ;) ) or I need to learn to stop typing out a novel...
- Comment on Habs invite 50 players to development camp (2014-07-04 14:26:33)
Did he now? He played 22 games out of 82... and avg 4 minutes of ice time. What happened in the other 60 games? Why did he not play all 82 games (minus those where he was still suffering from the concussion)? Instead of just equalizing the other goons on a few select teams, he could have been gooning up all other teams? TAKE THAT TEAMS WITHOUT GOONS! MWHAHAHA Is it because you only need a good to play against a goon? So, by the very nature of their game, they only exist because of each other and when one is not present they become a detriment to their team? OR is it because our goon was only good at gooning, while the other teams goon might actual be able to play more than 4 minutes of policing, er, hockey I mean? Which came first, the Goon or the need for a Goon?
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-03 11:55:05)
We are probably closer to the same page than my exaggerated post. I was just feelin a bit cheeky today. The ideal situation is a big, tough defenseman (or 4th liner) who can play reasonable minutes and does not regularly go looking for a fight, but can and can do some damage when he does.