Roger RamjetMember since July 18, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Carey Price will start in Buffalo; Habs’ power play gets a new look (2014-11-28 04:17:29)
Good points, and I totally agree. I have no problem with embellishment calls, as long as they are applied equally to every player in the league, super star or not. You dive, you get called. And yes, publish that list of players. No grey areas here. By the same token, there should also be a list of refs who blatantly miss calls, or, who choose to close their eyes on legitimate calls whether a player is on this list or not. If players are being asked to stop the crap, so should the refs. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. No one should be above the law. Cheers!
- Comment on Rangers, Habs meet in playoffs for first time since 1996 (2014-05-17 08:48:18)
Apologies if this has been posted before: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/eulogy--remembering-the-2013-14-boston-bruins-204718796.html Hilarious!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-19 05:51:27)
Great game last night. Onward and forward! On a side-note, according to this dick-head, what Lucic did to DeKeyser is a way to say "welcome to playoff hockey" and "giving someone the business when the ref is up ice is all in the game". You can read this piece of trash here: http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/2014/04/in_defense_of_lucics_cheap_shot_-_welcome_to_playoff_hockey.html ........I don't recall Boston playing Montreal in any playoff series this year when Lucy pulled the same stunt on Emelin. Coward.
- Comment on About this afternoon … (2014-02-03 05:20:26)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-26 07:16:58)
- Comment on It’s time for hockey fans to vent (2012-10-05 18:18:33)
Could sit here and rant and rave. Bottom line is ..... this has become a circus, and a complete turn-off. Did I mention Bettman is a douche-bag?
- Comment on Saturday video theatre (2012-07-14 18:57:21)
The signing of Parise and Suter from a team that was crying "salaries are sky-high, and not affordable" has basically sealed the deal for the Players Association. Bettman ...... you weasel. Given what has transpired in terms of salaries being thrown out by "poor teams", I wish you the best of luck. I am hopeful that hockey can be played prior to Dec.2012. Wishful thinking. "Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you ....."
- Comment on TSN 990 to become French radio station (2012-07-11 20:17:08)
I'll have what Ian is having. And, .... I'm buying whatever Ian is having for everyone on here. PK ain't going anywhere.
- Comment on TSN 990 to become French radio station (2012-07-11 19:30:55)
Must be a pretty slow couple of days when all I see on HIO is: "TSN 990 to become French radio station". Nothing new fellas ?? Just askin'
- Comment on TSN 990 to become French radio station (2012-07-10 18:49:42)
Heard the news about TSN-990. Very sad and quite disturbing. Very sad indeed. Speechless!