Roy_s_WINKMember since July 15, 2011
Habs fan since: '85
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-28 11:49:00)
Or perhaps Stevie Y is concerned for the small sampling of actual talent he has because he doesn't want to lose them to injury and subsequently lose his cushy GM position and tarnish his legacy ala Gretzky when he left the bench. Once again, I do not relate to your views whatsoever. Pharmacy time yet Mr. C ?
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-28 11:45:25)
Mattyleg, So your counter-arguement is that you don't prefer my method of delivering my views? How beautiful and amazing must it must be living in Timo & Boone's snow globe. You still haven't debated my actual statements. Start again.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-28 11:18:49)
Boone, Long after your pen's ink has dried up and your hard drives have crashed...the good people of this sport will still be able to enjoy fighting in hockey. Do you ever read your own articles back to yourself? I suppose the average demographic on here is 50+ with a mortgage and pines for "the glory days" but that does not represent me in the slightest and I LOVE fights in hockey. Is this the Florida Panther board? How out of touch are you? Players want fights. Fans want fights. League wants fights...and a tiny little pocket of geriatric journalists and "supporters" of the Habs want it gone. Are you kidding me? Sharpen your skates.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 19 – Canadiens rally late but lose 2-1 in Shootout; Price makes 44 saves (2013-11-12 20:05:20)
obviously a troll account. Ignore.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 19 – Canadiens rally late but lose 2-1 in Shootout; Price makes 44 saves (2013-11-12 20:04:38)
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 19 – Canadiens rally late but lose 2-1 in Shootout; Price makes 44 saves (2013-11-12 20:03:53)
- Comment on Habs get day off Friday; Pateryn sent to Hamilton (2013-11-08 16:51:51)
- Comment on Habs get day off Friday; Pateryn sent to Hamilton (2013-11-08 16:50:36)
Time to abandon ship you half-hearted fans. We are the greatest sports franchise in the history of modern athletics. Some of you are not even passionate enough about this team to even cheer for the Leafs. We have a STRONG team being built here and we are still sorting out what we need. Gallagher and Galchenyuk are gods. Josh Gorges will be your captain. Subban will sign 8m/8 years. Price will find his game. WE WILL STOP LOSING PLAYERS TO INJURY MB will sort all of this mess out. There is no controversy if you don't read the news. Just watch the game. Enjoy.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-03 15:32:56)
Alright rats, abandon ship! No room for any of your type as we move forward! A healthy Habs roster destroys almost every team on the ice right now and you guys are picking apart our best pieces in exchange for garbage (subban for giroux? are you serious?) Get your heads checked. I do not identify with 99% of you. Gorges will be your captain and you will bow to him as the golden god that he is.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-03 15:27:51)
stop...just stop. This is why other franchises make fun of our team for being soft, etc... Getting the authorities involved show how out of touch you are with the game