nellis13 - (Nic Ellis)Member since July 6, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on ‘Momentum can change quick,’ Habs coach Therrien says (2014-05-20 14:16:09)
No true. He helped get us here and we got him for Cloberg who will probably never play n the NHL. He's just not putting it on the line. He could be a difference maker if he gave a f$%^
- Comment on ‘Momentum can change quick,’ Habs coach Therrien says (2014-05-20 14:12:59)
I totally agree. Pleks had two guys on him. He should have gone to the net or taken a shot and crashed for the rebound. It felt like a "Here, you take it" pass.
- Comment on ‘Momentum can change quick,’ Habs coach Therrien says (2014-05-20 13:39:04)
You can't fault him on any of the 3 goals. He's taking a bit of crap over the Nash goal but honestly it would have been a highlight save if he made it. Nash was way out on the wing all alone and it was a rocket pass and an even faster shot. I thought he settled down as the game went on so I see no reason to play Budja in game 3.
- Comment on ‘Momentum can change quick,’ Habs coach Therrien says (2014-05-20 13:23:19)
We had more net presence against Boston. The Rangers own the slot
- Comment on ‘Momentum can change quick,’ Habs coach Therrien says (2014-05-20 13:08:04)
Playing Tokarski is an investment and the smart thing to do. I hate to say we're not going to win the series but the odds are 1 in 6 so we may as well kick Tokarski tiers and showcase him a bit at the same time. There's really no upside in playing Budja.
- Comment on Habs getting better every game, coach Therrien says (2014-05-08 15:08:48)
Did he ever find his dentures?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-23 13:35:50)
French refs shouldn't work habs games...no wait, regional refs shouldn't ref regional games, no wait refs from a certain country shouldn't ref games for teams from that country (we've all watch the Olympics and know officials have a pension for nationalism), but wait each NHL team is made up of players from several different countries so we need officials from non corresponding countries. How about spouses, extended family... The answer is simple, the NHL needs to train a team of Tongan refs to insure no one can ever have the perception that the officiating is biased.
- Comment on Price among Habs not making trip to Chicago (with video) (2014-04-09 11:15:44)
They should be resting Subban too. Maybe they want him and Georges to have a few games together before the playoffs? Still PK looks like he needs a rest.
- Comment on Therapy day for Habs’ Markov, Emelin and Subban; Pacioretty named NHL’s third star (2014-04-07 15:22:10)
PK needs more than a day off. I would rest him until the playoffs. He's looking exhausted or injured. F%&* politics and focus on doing what needs to be done to go the distance.
- Comment on Habs closing in on home ice for playoffs (2014-04-07 09:03:39)
PK looks like he needs a rest before the playoffs. They should sit him for a few games.