nellis13 - (Nic Ellis)Member since July 6, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 22: Canadiens stomp Wild 6-2 (2013-11-19 16:18:41)
Moving Diaz back to the 3rd paring will help. The rest, dunno. Maybe they need to get Dana White in the room before the game to "persuade" them to "put on a good show."
- Comment on Therrien: ‘You’ve got to give a lot of credit to the Senators’ (Video) (2013-05-10 11:33:39)
Just glad Therrien didn't cry. Why to keep it together big guy.
- Comment on Price won’t play again in Senators series (2013-05-09 12:44:55)
Do you think Price cried in Therrien's arms too?
- Comment on ‘When he heard the news, our captain was crying in my arms’, Therrien says (2013-05-09 00:08:49)
I'm sorry but Therrien's really starting to get on my nerves. He's got to keep this s@$! together a bit more. He's about as emotionally stable as a teenage girl. Try and finish the season with a bit of composure big guy. It's getting embarrassing for the rest of us.
- Comment on Emelin out for the season with torn knee ligament (2013-04-08 12:41:11)
I hate to say this but I feel like he's been a defensive liability for the last while. I'm sad to see him go for his hitting skills and size but his defensive skills haven't been up to par and he's making more work for Markov. Have a look at the +/-
- Comment on Battle in Beantown tonight; Price in net again (2013-03-27 14:40:52)
We’re not scoring on the PP because we only have 2 DMen that should be playing the PP. We look great with Subban and Markov but the second wave is garbage. The Bruins will play an extra physical game tonight considering we played yesterday. Not so concerned about the win. Just hoping for no injuries. How's that for "positive."
- Comment on About last night … (2013-03-27 14:36:00)
We're not scoring on the PP because we only have 2 DMen that should be playing the PP. We look great with Subban and Markov but the second wave is garbage. The Bruins will play an extra physical game tonight considering we played yesterday. Not so concerned about the win. Just hoping for no injuries.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Islanders (2013-03-21 15:49:44)
if it was an accident lupul's elbow wouldn't have come up like that. it's the same s*@$ from these guys every time. why can't someone show a bit of class for once and say "yea i did it and it was dumb. i hope he's ok."
- Comment on About last night … (2013-03-11 15:44:35)
I don't mean to be a wet blanket but we're only 26 games in. It's more than a bit too soon to be talking about the cup. The key to finishing well, as in past years, is injuries and they always seem to pile up for us in the second half of the season. What happens if we lose two of the following: Price Markov Subban Plekanic Would Carbo still be wanting to give away draft picks to make a big trade? Take a breath Carbo. We're not there yet.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-03-06 11:59:05)
We need to add a big tough stay at home d-man that can clear traffic and kick some ass... and maybe some smelling salts to wake Ryder the f*#* up.