nellis13 - (Nic Ellis)Member since July 6, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-06 09:21:34)
It's probably among the worst trades ever. In the end they got a prospect (Collberg) for Matt Moulson and a 1st round pick. That's called an unexpected back door delivery.
- Comment on Liveblog: Olympic Games, quarterfinal: Canada 2, Latvia 1 (2014-02-19 12:32:09)
PK would have never fallen for that!
- Comment on Liveblog: Olympic Games, quarterfinal: Canada 2, Latvia 1 (2014-02-19 11:50:05)
What they need is someone to carry the puck into the offensive zone and who's better at this than PK? At the very least he has a unique skill set so why not keep him on the bench as the 7th d-man just in case but maybe Babcock likes to golf with 3 drivers and 4 pitching wedges. And by the way, do you know when Hamhuis is going to win the Noris? NEVER! Also why the f*&# is he still playing Kunitz? It's not working with Crosby and Duchene's twice the hockey player.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 22: Canadiens stomp Wild 6-2 (2013-11-19 16:18:41)
Moving Diaz back to the 3rd paring will help. The rest, dunno. Maybe they need to get Dana White in the room before the game to "persuade" them to "put on a good show."
- Comment on Therrien: ‘You’ve got to give a lot of credit to the Senators’ (Video) (2013-05-10 11:33:39)
Just glad Therrien didn't cry. Why to keep it together big guy.
- Comment on Price won’t play again in Senators series (2013-05-09 12:44:55)
Do you think Price cried in Therrien's arms too?
- Comment on ‘When he heard the news, our captain was crying in my arms’, Therrien says (2013-05-09 00:08:49)
I'm sorry but Therrien's really starting to get on my nerves. He's got to keep this s@$! together a bit more. He's about as emotionally stable as a teenage girl. Try and finish the season with a bit of composure big guy. It's getting embarrassing for the rest of us.
- Comment on Emelin out for the season with torn knee ligament (2013-04-08 12:41:11)
I hate to say this but I feel like he's been a defensive liability for the last while. I'm sad to see him go for his hitting skills and size but his defensive skills haven't been up to par and he's making more work for Markov. Have a look at the +/-
- Comment on Battle in Beantown tonight; Price in net again (2013-03-27 14:40:52)
We’re not scoring on the PP because we only have 2 DMen that should be playing the PP. We look great with Subban and Markov but the second wave is garbage. The Bruins will play an extra physical game tonight considering we played yesterday. Not so concerned about the win. Just hoping for no injuries. How's that for "positive."
- Comment on About last night … (2013-03-27 14:36:00)
We're not scoring on the PP because we only have 2 DMen that should be playing the PP. We look great with Subban and Markov but the second wave is garbage. The Bruins will play an extra physical game tonight considering we played yesterday. Not so concerned about the win. Just hoping for no injuries.