HABSGUARDIANANGEL - (Jai )Member since June 30, 2011
Habs fan since: Inception
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Parenteau scores twice in Habs’ second scrimmage (2014-09-20 16:23:44)
Bob gainey drafted Carey price, ryan mcdonough, p.k subban, max pachioretty, alexi emilin, Andrei and S. kostitsyn, m. Grabovski, m.d'agonstini, k. Chipchera, m.Bennett Danny Kristo and jaroslav halak just to name a few. BG built the whole core off this team like it or not. Galchenyuk was an obvious pick. BG deserves way more regonition and love.
- Comment on Parenteau scores twice in Habs’ second scrimmage (2014-09-20 13:34:44)
Are the habs having a team bonding trip?? Also im curious to see how MT uses malhortra. If he'll give him all defensive zones face offs, and pair him with other players wingers.
- Comment on Let’s get physical: Habs open training camp (2014-09-19 16:43:25)
Big trade coming up
- Comment on Habs will go with four alternate captains this season (2014-09-15 12:13:34)
Well I had heard the team DID have a team player vote and voted GIONTA last time. Be cool if they let the team decide. Who could argue that?
- Comment on Habs will retire Guy Lapointe’s No. 5 on Nov. 8 at Bell Centre (2014-09-12 13:16:47)
Will pk beat lapointes goal record? 28
- Comment on Habs will retire Guy Lapointe’s No. 5 on Nov. 8 at Bell Centre (2014-09-12 13:13:12)
Habs already have 7 d man without bouillon
- Comment on AUDIO: Former Habs captain Saku Koivu announces his retirement (2014-09-11 12:33:03)
I miss having pj on thw radio. Hes got me started listeninging at the lunchtime maybe knuckles brings him in as a guest.
- Comment on AUDIO: Former Habs captain Saku Koivu announces his retirement (2014-09-11 12:27:26)
Thanks in my lifetime im yet to see one player learn french in Montreal. Times changed form the 70s. Now players have no life outside of hockey and very littlw time to themselves let alone to pick up a second or third language as in the case of koivu. Its hard enough to learn a language especially a 3rd while playing modern hockey and not referring to th 70s when players could do that. Like I said in my life I havnt seen one player come kn here and learn french and im fine with that. They made koivu the scapegoat and now players come in say merci at the end of the interview and all is forgotten. I just wish the media would focus more kn his career but you mnow the media works different all about sales.
- Comment on AUDIO: Former Habs captain Saku Koivu announces his retirement (2014-09-11 11:36:16)
He drafted patch as well
- Comment on AUDIO: Former Habs captain Saku Koivu announces his retirement (2014-09-11 11:20:47)
How many canadiens players speak french? Did the last captain? G ionta? Pleks? Markov? Did Muller? Keane? Kovalev? Did bellows? Savage? Its sad these b.s. reported still bring this carp up, negative energy suckers who have zero class. The dude did more for this city off the ice then any other Canadiens. He could save your life or your mom dad son or daughter brother sister friend and now he should be celebrated and our these reporters are like the downer interview with Tyson yesterday. Cordere our mayor is a english hater. And of course brings thecfrench issue up like sk many low life people. Also remember this since bob gainey was hired the orgibization has turned around he stayed part of tge team even after stepping down plus im pretty sure he drafted all our corner stones pieces on the team ala price subban etc