durocher - (Paul Roy)Member since June 28, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens preview: Habs send Tinordi and Thomas back to Hamilton (2015-02-27 13:13:26)
Tough news for Tinner, but he truly struggled last night. He is apparently very hard on himself, and failing to stick has to be difficult for him to handle. I wonder if a change of scenery may be in store for him -- he can grow elsewhere on a blueline that doesn't have our depth/backlog. Here's one for you: Eller, Fucale, and a 1st rounder for JVR Max-DD-Gally JVR-Pleks-Chucky Prust-DLR-DSP BournID-Manny-Weise
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-27 00:24:23)
Petry is not worth Fucale. If Fucale was going for Yandle, I would understand. A top 4, not top 2, d-man though? No way.
- Comment on Liveblog: Rookie De La Rose bags pair as Canadiens beat Columbus (2015-02-26 22:17:26)
Good game for DLR, and a great first period for the team overall. The team mailed it in during the 2nd and 3rd, except for the DD line and DLR. Strong game also for Pateryn, he had a couple big hits. Pleks and Eller looked lost, hungover, or both.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Blue Jackets preview: Smith-Pelly to make Habs debut; Thomas a healthy scratch (2015-02-26 11:49:50)
Glencross would be great to add, though MB has said he wants players with term. Here's a thought: Eller and a 3rd pick for Coyle Eller: 55gms, 9g, 8a, 17 points, -8, 36PM Coyle: 60gms, 7g, 18a, 25 points, +4, 28PM Eller: 15:26TOI, 55 hits, 54.4FO%, 101 shots Coyle: 15:04TOI, 95 hits, 45.7FO%, 100 shots Eller: 1st round pick, 13th overall, 2007 Coyle: 1st round pick, 28th overall, 2010 Eller: $3.5m cap hit, signed through '18 Coyle: $3.2m cap hit, signed through '20 Max-DD-Gally Chucky-Pleks-Coyle DSP-DLR-PAP BournID-Prust-Weise
- Comment on Habs trade Jiri Sekac to Anaheim for Devante Smith-Pelly (2015-02-24 11:57:12)
DSP will wear #21
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-20 01:20:12)
I'd prefer that MB keep the D corps the way it is -- Tinordi and Pateryn are capable, plus they bring size to the table. I hope he makes a move to get a scoring forward, our offense, including the PP, has been abysmal lately
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens blow 2-0 lead, Florida wins in Shootout (2015-02-19 23:34:43)
D was solid tonight -- the kids played as good as you could have hoped. Sekac was great tonight, he should stay on the top-6. As for Eller, I can't see top-6 in him -- he has a lot of heart, but not the best skill level. Not sure about those shoot-out selections... Subban? Markov?
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Senators preview: Tokarski, Pateryn, Sekac in lineup for Habs (2015-02-18 10:47:21)
If MB is looking to trade with the Leafs, I hope it is for Robidas or Polak to strengthen our bottom D pairing. - Kessel's term is way too long - Lupul is injury-prone - Bozak is a C (we already have DD, Pleks, DLR, Eller, Manny) - JVR is great, but not going anywhere - Kadri is a big baby - Winnik only has 6 goals this season
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Senators preview: Tokarski, Pateryn, Sekac in lineup for Habs (2015-02-17 15:41:47)
Pierre LeBrun: "If a team dying to add a defenseman asked about veteran James Wisniewski (who has two more years left on his deal after this season carrying a $5.5 million cap hit), my guess is the Jackets would listen."
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-17 11:46:52)
I agree with you -- I disliked the change and still do. On another unrelated note, I'd like for the Habs to return to the blue kickboards in the arena. The boards in the Forum had the blue base, and the BC should too!