durocher - (Paul Roy)Member since June 28, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Ducks edge Canadiens on Saku Night (2014-12-18 23:09:38)
1. PK has to be more disciplined 2. Tangradi can't clear the zone if his life depended on it; he needs to be in Hamilton 3. Gilbert is weak despite his size and has no intensity whatsoever 4. Prust shouldn't be the only one capable of fighting; this doesn't mean we acquire a goon; it does mean we need more who are able (not just willing) to fight 5. Chucky and Sekac are joys to watch 6. Credit Gally for some great hustle tonight
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-17 00:22:36)
I don't get the need to switch Weise with Ghetto, as the Sekac-Pleks-Ghetto line was doing just fine. Gilbert, and either Eller or DD, should be moved for a RH D. Our D is weak, and we won't get too far in the playoffs with a D that is this shaky.
- Comment on A rare Saturday night with no hockey for Habs (2014-12-13 12:16:58)
What I like about 'Ghetto and Sekac are their compete levels -- they doggedly pursue the puck and are always moving their feet. Bournival is also tenacious and I'm glad he was rewarded with a pretty assist last night.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat Cup-holders (2014-12-12 19:52:06)
PK's play was a penalty, but what irks me is that Garbutt hit Weaver from behind, Weaver was concussed, and there was no call at all
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat Cup-holders (2014-12-12 19:45:05)
PAP -- keep it simple in the D zone
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat Cup-holders (2014-12-12 19:43:13)
Great shift by the Pleks line. Ghetto has a high compete level
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat Cup-holders (2014-12-12 19:28:06)
Briannah Donolo Wow
- Comment on Galchenyuk at centre as Habs prepare to face Canucks; Beaulieu called up from Hamilton (2014-12-08 15:57:14)
I'm loving that top line. I'm also happy to see Bournival back in the line up. His speed and tenacity should help. We should ship out DD to Edmonton for Perron and a 3rd.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-04 00:09:13)
A disappointing showing on what could have been a wonderful tribute to Beliveau. For all of their personnel changes over the last several years, the Habs are still a perimeter team; they play "small" even if they have gotten bigger overall. Gio and Briere left, and I'm afraid DD has to be the next to go -- a #1 center can't be so inept at scoring, even if his primary responsibility is to set up others. DD for Perron and a pick would work for me: Max-Chucky-Gally Perron-Pleks-Sekac Prust-Eller-PAP Tang/Bournival-Manny-Weise
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one (2014-12-01 23:26:19)
DD, take a cue from your linemate, and just shoot