ihabto - (Kit Beyer)Member since June 28, 2011
Habs fan since: 1993
Favorite current player: Lars Eller
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-11 13:09:10)
Another interesting stat. Take a look at all of Carey Prices starts this year and only concern yourself with wins and losses. If Price plays exactly 60 minutes the team is 11-0. If he plays any more or less than 60 minutes they are 3-11. Can someone please explain why Michel Therrien would pull Price last night when we are all but guaranteed victory if he plays exactly 60 minutes.
- Comment on Habs shake up lines at practice (2013-11-18 17:41:02)
Parros in, Pacioretty out.
- Comment on Habs shake up lines at practice (2013-11-18 17:36:54)
*it's ... *their ... to name a few PS - I don't really care that much I'm just being a jerk for effect.
- Comment on Brière agrees to two-year deal with Canadiens (2013-07-05 11:05:20)
and if your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle
- Comment on Memorial Cup memories from Habs; Churla hired as chief amateur scout (2013-05-28 14:45:28)
Do you think teams would be better off if there was simply a computer behind the bench that calculated all of your stats and simply displayed the numbers of the players whose turn it was to go on the ice? Or do you think maybe there is more to it than that?
- Comment on Prust among walking wounded as Habs clear out lockers Saturday (2013-05-11 11:50:05)
Unfortunately, he is a rare gem...fortunately, he already plays for the good guys.
- Comment on About this season … and next season … and the one after that … (2013-05-10 13:13:48)
nuna, which director of amateur scouting would you prefer to Timmins?
- Comment on About this season … and next season … and the one after that … (2013-05-10 12:24:22)
Also, "I guarantee that Kristo will be a big bust as well." The only big bust around here is the one I believe it is time you went back to suckling.
- Comment on About this season … and next season … and the one after that … (2013-05-10 12:22:16)
"No one is NHL-calibre" The division these guys managed to win, I was under the impression it was in the NHL with other NHL-calibre teams full of NHL-calibre players, no? If so, then these non-NHL-calibre guys did quite well for themselves. Maybe we should upgrade their calibre to NHL-calibre. Awesome post bud.
- Comment on About this season … and next season … and the one after that … (2013-05-10 10:12:49)
It means the hockey season is over and your yard probably needs taming.