ihabto - (Kit Beyer)Member since June 28, 2011
Habs fan since: 1993
Favorite current player: Lars Eller
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 37 – Canadiens trounced in St. Louis (2013-12-19 19:10:58)
I'm not sure which fact I stated that you want me to check.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 37 – Canadiens trounced in St. Louis (2013-12-19 18:54:10)
Briere has 5 goals since he got here playing limited ice-time without much help as far as skilled linemates. So I'm not sure how you can call him the new Gomez.
- Comment on CTV’s Brian Wilde this week’s guest on HI/O Show (2013-12-12 08:14:47)
In my opinion, the current iteration of this team is infinitely better than the one that stole two series we had NO chance of winning not so long ago. Believe it or not, LA has lost a few games this year, a couple of them to the Flames, so they are not unbeatable. Sometime you get the bull, sometimes you get the horns.
- Comment on CTV’s Brian Wilde this week’s guest on HI/O Show (2013-12-12 08:04:01)
Anybody know where PK went on this trip he got fined for?
- Comment on CTV’s Brian Wilde this week’s guest on HI/O Show (2013-12-12 08:02:26)
You can build 1000 fences and they don't call you a fence-builder but you screw one goat and...
- Comment on CTV’s Brian Wilde this week’s guest on HI/O Show (2013-12-12 07:49:13)
I agree with reviewing every goal. The only problem I have with that is the same as in the NFL. If the referee on the field doesn't signal a TD or a turnover then it isn't automatically reviewed. I think there needs to be a provision for this but I haven't given it enough thought to have any good ideas as to what the criteria might be.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-11 13:09:10)
Another interesting stat. Take a look at all of Carey Prices starts this year and only concern yourself with wins and losses. If Price plays exactly 60 minutes the team is 11-0. If he plays any more or less than 60 minutes they are 3-11. Can someone please explain why Michel Therrien would pull Price last night when we are all but guaranteed victory if he plays exactly 60 minutes.
- Comment on Habs shake up lines at practice (2013-11-18 17:41:02)
Parros in, Pacioretty out.
- Comment on Habs shake up lines at practice (2013-11-18 17:36:54)
*it's ... *their ... to name a few PS - I don't really care that much I'm just being a jerk for effect.
- Comment on Brière agrees to two-year deal with Canadiens (2013-07-05 11:05:20)
and if your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle