GenerationYHabs - (Rick)Member since June 27, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player: M.Cammalleri
All-time favorite player: K.Dryden
- Comment on Habs development camp underway in Brossard (VIDEO) (2014-07-08 12:54:03)
Gallagher is also older, had more time in junior and hasn`t had the same injury problems as Galchenyuk has had.
- Comment on Habs development camp underway in Brossard (VIDEO) (2014-07-08 11:04:14)
I`ve been away from here for most of the summer but it seems to me that many people here are either beggining to sour to Chucky or atleast have given up hope of him developing into a true #1 center. Is this negativity surrounding him because of some recent event or it it just his general level of play over just 111 nhl games (less then a full season and a half).
- Comment on HI/O Show: Bring on the Rangers! (2014-05-16 09:54:41)
For fans of 24CH who are bell customers; I've been catching up on missed episodes of 24CH on the bell online TV site and I was surprised to find out that every episode there had about 10-12 minutes of new unaired footage. So if you're itching to get a habs fix while you wait for tomorrows game then it might be worth checking out.
- Comment on Prust will be in Habs lineup for Game 1 (2014-04-16 14:50:52)
Any specifics on what types of places you're looking for or price range?
- Comment on Eller returns as Habs prepare to face Lightning (2014-04-14 14:20:38)
I don't know if this has already been posted, but for those of you who havn't seen it, here's a video of Selanne's last skate as an NHL player. He does an incredibly classy move by going and grabbing Giguère and sharing a lap with him as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJuGmu9T8AE
- Comment on Parros, Murray return to Habs lineup vs. Panthers (2014-03-30 13:42:54)
Anyone happen to know a site where I can watch passed episodes of 24 ch on?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-30 05:54:58)
Anyone know where I can watch episodes of 24ch online?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-28 09:58:54)
Is it just on my end or has TSN been blocking all the comment sections from any articles involving the habs lately?
- Comment on Bring on the Sabres (2014-03-25 14:22:08)
I was only 3 as well, and all I can remember was my father waking me up but bursting into my room jumping and screaming like a lunatic.
- Comment on Habs get day off after win over Avalanche; Bozon’s condition improving (2014-03-19 12:26:36)