MarkovRulez - (Skip Davidson)Member since June 24, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Another view of Gomez (2011-08-17 17:14:44)
All this talk about toughness, goons, fighters, grit, sandpaper has people completely up in arms. We are at a period in time, probably the only period in history, where the Canadiens don't have a scrapper who will take on or have a chance against all takers. Before you know it, either a regime change will take place or a player will come into the Montreal organization the strikes the fear of god into people. If the Canadiens had Lucic or Chara on their team and the roles were reversed and montreal pounded on Boston instead, the city of Montreal and everyone on HIO would be marching up and down the street talking about how they love tough old school hockey and how awesome the fights were in last night's game. Currently Montreal is weak in that area. So give the fans credit by sticking by their team and saying they don't like fights and how the violence must end. But in reality, if we had players like the ones I mentioned, every single person would be all over hockey games with fights breaking out every night.
- Comment on Another view of Gomez (2011-08-17 16:12:03)
Does Montreal need an enforcer LOL? They need somebody lol. This is hockey! This isn't basketball, this isn't golf. People fight in this game and it is pretty embarrassing when your team is the worst at it. Does it win you the Stanley Cup? I dunno but Boston had a large group of guys that beat on people and they won the cup? So I guess it doesn't hurt? Does Montreal need a useless goon, no! But they could sure use a couple more players who can fight!
- Comment on Another view of Gomez (2011-08-17 16:01:26)
What in the world is going on with HIO these days? When did it become a place to display articles that look like someone's high school English assignment? Do we really need to come to this site to read blogs from people have no business writing them? Who in the heck is Andrew Berkshire?
- Comment on Cops to question Chara on Pacioretty hit (2011-06-28 14:30:26)
So let me get this straight? -All you hear on NHL draft day is SIZE and TOUGHNESS - SIZE and TOUGHNESS. -"This player looks real good because he's physical and has a real aggressive side to him. exactly what teams want!" Montreal last year was accused of being the wimpiest team to compete in NHL history. And all Mr. Gauthier does is sign a midget and offers a contract European senior citizen softy. So depressing :-( HELLO!!!
- Comment on Cops to question Chara on Pacioretty hit (2011-06-28 14:14:40)
Do you mean "they're" ?
- Comment on Saturday update: Habs take Sea Dogs D Beaulieu with 17th pick in draft (2011-06-24 20:20:36)
Maybe u should apply at TSN? For a mop job. HA!
- Comment on Saturday update: Habs take Sea Dogs D Beaulieu with 17th pick in draft (2011-06-24 20:17:30)
Manners!!! I read the hockeyinsideout webpage from time to time and I often see you as being the most obnoxious person on here. My friends and I get a good chuckle at your crap.
- Comment on Saturday update: Habs take Sea Dogs D Beaulieu with 17th pick in draft (2011-06-24 20:09:34)
It's not just his skills they are after Nickle. There's such a thing as a leader. He fights, he scores...HE"S THE MAN! Didn't you hear what the announcers on TSN were saying or were you too busy pretending you are a scout or something?
- Comment on Saturday update: Habs take Sea Dogs D Beaulieu with 17th pick in draft (2011-06-24 20:04:30)
Ok lets make fun of the way a man speaks. Shame on you!
- Comment on Saturday update: Habs take Sea Dogs D Beaulieu with 17th pick in draft (2011-06-24 20:02:43)
Whats a pos?