Ozmodiar - (Romo Diaz)Member since June 24, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 09:02:38)
hmmmm...... trying to think of one that tops Carlton's. Can't.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 08:48:02)
Running man?? That's to complimentary. I was thinking more "Elaine Bennis dance" or "teenage girl meets Justin Bieber".
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 08:42:59)
That play was as much about Briere as it was Bournival. Bournival caused 2 quick turnovers on the side board, but the 2nd was started by Briere's forecheck which caused the d-man to put the puck in the wrong place. Then there was Briere's patient move to the front of the net to take a shot. That drew everyone in, giving Gorges time to coral the rebound and put it behind the net. At that point, the puck didn't really "find" Briere, rather Briere found the puck by checking the d-man who was there 1st.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 08:11:22)
Random thoughts: I'm not worried about Price. How often have we heard how goalies don't like facing so few shots? He was more focused in OT and it showed. Despite the shot total, I don't think Lindback looked good at all. He looked shaky, and showed poor rebound control. You could tell the Habs were trying to take advantage. Ya gotta love the speed of the 4th line. I'd like to know how much time they spent in the offensive zone in OT. I hope MT keeps them together. Would it be crazy for MT to reward Briere with #1 PP unit time with 20 and 67? I think not. Let's see what he can do. It is playoff time, after all. If Eller and Pleks keep playing like they did in game 1, it could be an interesting playoff run. Loved Vanek's back-checking. Loved MB's celly!
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 1 – Weise goal seals 5-4 OT thriller (2014-04-16 21:57:22)
Eller will get the winner. Off his backhand. Healy will cry.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 1 – Weise goal seals 5-4 OT thriller (2014-04-16 21:45:15)
Nice PP ....
- Comment on Prust will be in Habs lineup for Game 1 (2014-04-16 15:51:56)
Unless you're Irish Mike, then it's t-plus ...
- Comment on Prust will be in Habs lineup for Game 1 (2014-04-16 15:05:46)
He's saying - the "advanced stats" tell the same story as the (above) shots on goal.
- Comment on Prust will be in Habs lineup for Game 1 (2014-04-16 15:04:09)
No, no. It's a bit late for early reverse-jinxes, don't ya think?
- Comment on Prust will be in Habs lineup for Game 1 (2014-04-16 14:45:30)
Okay, this might be a bit early, but I'm calling a shutout for Carey Price tonight. The home team will be a little nervous tonight, and won't beat #31. Let's say: 2-0 habs