Ozmodiar - (Romo Diaz)Member since June 24, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs send Tokarski to Hamilton for conditioning stint; Pacioretty listed as day-to-day (2014-12-19 15:24:41)
Wolverine is day-to-day. Doubtful vs Ottawa, tho. Sven on his way... / phew!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-19 09:23:30)
The problem with having Tangradi in the line-up is that he bumps Bournival up to the 2nd line. Bournival is more out of place on the 2nd line than Tangradi is on the 4th line. This looks much better: Sekac - Pleks - 'Ghetto
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-19 09:17:55)
I like the idea of dropping MM, but I don't see much offence coming from the bottom 3 lines. I get the desire for balance, but if you balance evenly you might end up with 3 lines that aren't a threat offensively. I'd put 'Ghetto and Sekac together, either with Eller and Pleks.
- Comment on A letter from the Béliveau family (2014-12-18 16:10:06)
A quick comment about face-offs being only as important as any other one on one battle ... It's not true. set plays off the face-off (both zones) make them more important than most other battles.
- Comment on A letter from the Béliveau family (2014-12-18 13:32:51)
A better angle of it here...
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-17 10:01:47)
DD is not a 1st line centre. It took some a long time to realize this, but i think it's pretty clear now. DD is not an ideal 3rd line centre either. Hopefully this doesn't last a few years.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-17 09:58:18)
Pleks, of course. :)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-17 09:48:24)
Eller's possession numbers are excellent, aren't they?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-17 09:47:28)
Do i even have to answer? Just watch the sequence with about 5 minutes left in the game, score 2-1. The result is a shot off the goal post, followed by another saved by Emelin/Price.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-17 09:30:00)
DD is making the most of it, no doubt. However, i believe Eller is more suited for that role.