AllHailTheFlower - (Paul Clarke)Member since June 21, 2011
Habs fan since: 1972
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 4 – Pacioretty propels Canadiens to Round 2 (2014-04-22 22:51:07)
Pretty much every one - certainly enough to make me cringe whenever that song starts up.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 4 – Pacioretty propels Canadiens to Round 2 (2014-04-22 22:41:09)
They started singing it 3 minutes into the 3rd, with the Habs only up by two. What happened next? Of course I'm not asking for stoic silence, that's absurd. But "Go Habs Go" will do nicely, or anything other than that "Ole" crap.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 4 – Pacioretty propels Canadiens to Round 2 (2014-04-22 22:31:38)
An open letter to every fan at the Bell Centre who feels the need to sing that stupid "Ole" song: Don't. Just...don't. Idiots.
- Comment on Habs happy to be home with 2-0 series lead (with video) (2014-04-19 23:27:15)
Ummmm...that would be Stephane Quintal, not Shanahan.
- Comment on Habs happy to be home with 2-0 series lead (with video) (2014-04-19 23:24:18)
The Healy thing I can let pass by, but Andi? Uh uh. Don't be dissing on the only valuable contribution to hockey that CBC has been offering lately! ;)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-11 10:30:16)
Wow. Boone really channeled his inner Timo with that ALN.
- Comment on Price among Habs not making trip to Chicago (with video) (2014-04-09 12:11:37)
Speaking of which, what happened to Charles Provost-Linton? Haven't seen him do the anthem at the Bell Centre for a while.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-05 10:59:36)
Nice, OBB! Glad you had a good time.
- Comment on Bring on the Sabres (2014-03-25 13:08:06)
If you haven't clicked the link for a visit to Budaj's home town, do it - great piece!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-25 12:24:07)
The best thing about that video link is the menu on the side - you can go watch PK's hit on the rat again...and again...and again. I just never get tired of it.