canuckbot - (John Gallant)Member since June 9, 2011
Habs fan since: 1986
Favorite current player: Subban
All-time favorite player: Beliveau
- Comment on Habs’ Brière will be a healthy scratch against Blues (2013-12-19 14:37:03)
according to Sporting News 2 of the smartest players in the league play for the Habs. George Parros & Douglas Murray. the article is from 2010 so things may have changed. http://www.sportingnews.com/mlb/feed/2010-09/smart-athletes/story/sporting-news-names-the-20-smartest-athletes-in-sports
- Comment on Habs’ Brière will be a healthy scratch against Blues (2013-12-19 14:35:07)
- Comment on Habs will face ‘great challenge’ in St. Louis (2013-12-18 16:20:51)
I guess you missed his offensive zone penalty last night. This is punishment. Next mistake he'll sit in the press box.
- Comment on Michel Therrien: ‘The good thing is we find a way to win.’ (Video) (2013-12-03 14:26:07)
anybody that says "Price doesn't win us games" is either stupid or a troll. If you said "Price doesn't win us the game in a shootout" might have an argument.
- Comment on Bouillon will sit for Habs while Murray plays against Capitals (2013-11-22 14:01:46)
Weber just got sent to the minors maybe we should bring him back in place of Murray....ummmm NO
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 22: Canadiens stomp Wild 6-2 (2013-11-19 16:34:33)
Wow...you guys don't play enough cards and you don't get any sleeve of wizard?!?! Get out there boys!
- Comment on Brière and Prust injured in Habs loss to Predators (Video) (2013-10-21 11:01:31)
Ternasky the skateboarder or Tarnasky the hockey player?
- Comment on Pacioretty leads Habs’ offense in 3-2 win over the Devils (Video) (2013-09-24 08:27:12)
It's pre-season and the Habs are not the Leafs. Tinordi crushes Gyrba with a big hit and Parros stares everybody down.
- Comment on HIO fans want to see Lecavalier with Habs (2013-06-28 11:42:55)
Lecavalier won the poll over Brier but I'd rather have Iginla, Horton or Elias.
- Comment on Goalie coach Groulx won’t be back with Habs (2013-06-04 08:30:59)
I know, eh? Markov suffered a setback... a setback in time!