BostonRob - (Chauncey Gardiner)Member since June 7, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
"Fighting the good fight is not only the right thing to do, it can be a heck of a lot of fun" ~ J. Edwards
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-16 11:07:39)
As a Bostonian, I'd like to thank the fans for their respect last night. The few yahoo's mentioned above were far outnumbered by pure class. Thank you.
- Comment on Rookie Gallagher looking forward to facing Bruins, Chara (2013-02-06 10:43:54)
thank you for pointing out the obvious. "Fighting the good fight is not only the right thing to do, it can be a heck of a lot of fun" ~ J. Edwards
- Comment on Rookie Gallagher looking forward to facing Bruins, Chara (2013-02-06 10:10:20)
Really? The hab's beat the B's twice in 6 tries last year. Go out and bet the house on tonight's game... "Fighting the good fight is not only the right thing to do, it can be a heck of a lot of fun" ~ J. Edwards
- Comment on Bruins suffering from ‘hangover’ (2011-10-27 09:11:01)
My advice to you, young man, is to immediately call 911 to express your displeasure.
- Comment on Surprising series (2011-06-09 10:04:30)
fax. My comment was not intended to be arrogant in any way. Just a fact that when they've plenty of rest, they don't play so well. When they have little rest, they seem to play better. I don't expect you to follow the B's close enough during the entire year to be aware of this. I do apologize if I am wrong, as well as having my statement misunderstood....
- Comment on Surprising series (2011-06-09 09:24:19)
You got it wrong fax. I come here because it's one of my two only things I like from Canada - Red Green and sulking habs fans...
- Comment on Surprising series (2011-06-09 08:41:36)
Not a chance. B's got grit going right now like they haven't had much of the season. They're going to take next game in Vancouver. Something as a B's fan I've noticed all season - the less rest they get, they better they are. If you've followed them at all, you'd agree. Game 6 back in beantown's after a few days rest = fail. I say B's in 7 back in Vancouver.
- Comment on Canada’s Team is in BIG trouble (2011-06-08 17:43:08)
I personally liked Max's lifeless portrait much better. I dunno why, just had a better "glow" to it.....
- Comment on Teeing up Game 4 (2011-06-08 11:56:41)
Moron? Me - and then, you go on to ask if a radio station represents Montreal media? Good grief, can't win with you biased fans. And, since you mentioned the Sox - I'd like to say that Habs fans have overcome Yankees fans as the most hated fan base by Boston. Congrat's - MORON!
- Comment on Teeing up Game 4 (2011-06-08 09:19:02)
A classic example of "over-reacting" is when the media encourages fans to call 911, not simply writing or talking about the hit. A classic example of "boffoonery" is when the fans actually follow their orders. And for the record, I do feel that Chara should've got suspended for a couple of games for his hit on Max. That was general consensus around here....