Habitforming - (Matt Godbout)Member since May 18, 2011
Habs fan since: 1975
Favorite current player: Price
All-time favorite player: Richard
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-30 10:51:27)
Good thing I didn't say anything about production then huh? When you learn to read then join in on the conversation. Edit: After reading your other posts, just don't bother with joining in. You are completely clueless
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-29 11:04:10)
Sorry Boone, but Galchenyuk has to "Dangle with the Stars". How else does he figure out what works and what doesn't in this League? How else does he make opposition players take notice that he can beat you one on one and not to take him too lightly? It will give him more time and space Have you ever seen an opposition player charge at Jagr or Lemieux on the half boards on the PP? Nope... because they can make a move and beat you to the net.... they learned the hard way. Galchenyuk HAS to try this stuff all the time to figure it out, creative players don't come out of the box ready to go. Look up the first few years of Patrick Kane. Any other time people are bitching that there is no creativity and they are bored with the simple dump and chase.... until they try that is
- Comment on New Hab Bryan Allen will be in the lineup against Bruins (2014-11-22 15:53:50)
I saw that as a flaw
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-21 12:26:08)
I would put DD on Chyna
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Lesser lights shine for Penguins as Habs focus on Crosby (2014-11-19 13:22:58)
I know Nate will be crucified for his "Give away" here without reading a single post. However, his pass was perfect, stick to stick for a clean breakout. No one could have predicted the puck to hit something and skip over Weise's stick right to Bennett. It doesn't matter who makes that pass, its just crappy luck
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-17 13:04:59)
Mike Zeisberger (Toronto based paper mind you) has the habs 8th behind 1. Pitts 2. ANA 3.STL 4.TB 5. Det 6. LA 7. Nash 8. Habs 9. Canucks 10. Hawks
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-14 07:18:06)
I don't put too much stock into the back to back excuse. The habs beat the Bruins 3 times last year on the second night of back to backs.
- Comment on Canadiens send Jarred Tinordi down to Hamilton, try new look on power play (2014-11-12 12:06:14)
Bergevin tried to get him at the end of last season and again in the summer. I like your version better, but I think Gonchar has always been the target for MB.
- Comment on Canadiens send Jarred Tinordi down to Hamilton, try new look on power play (2014-11-12 12:04:36)
True, I always bet on something foolish with him (like playing vets that can't produce over kids that can i.e. Bourque over Sekac) and he totally blows me away with another move that isn't even fathomable (like Weise going from the "unable to crack the fourth line" press box seat, to a week on the first line)
- Comment on Canadiens send Jarred Tinordi down to Hamilton, try new look on power play (2014-11-12 11:53:35)
Bouillion and Murray = no playing time for Beaulieu and Tinordi, not ready for playoffs. Boo Boo and Murray gone = minutes for both kids to be ready for post season 16 games in Gonchar and Weaver = No minutes for Beau and Tiny and again won't be ready for the playoffs I don't believe it for a second that MT will use Gonchar at 12 mins or less per game. He loves to overuse veterans no matter how bad they play, while crucifying young Dmen for the same mistakes.