jon514 - (Jonathan Hiltser)Member since May 12, 2011
Habs fan since: 1982
Favorite current player: Brenden Gallagher
All-time favorite player: The Rocket
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 79 – Canadiens blow 3-0 lead, win another wild one (2014-04-05 17:09:53)
Its been a long time... but with Vanek on-board... I'm starting to believe. This team will go deep.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Nilan throws an elbow as Habs head to playoffs (2014-04-03 06:52:56)
Anyone have any info about Martin Reway? Does his game translate easily to the pros? 15pts in 4 playoff games... You've got to be kidding!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-30 10:12:46)
Anyone else hear the rumour that PK won't re-sign in Montreal if the charter goes through? It's one of those word of mouth, friend of a friend type things. Any truth?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-30 08:30:31)
Hi guys. The team is playing REALY well without JG. Do you think there's a chance they move him in the off-season if they think they can sweeten the pot for Vanek?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-30 08:11:49)
Great points. I wonder if the recent play without Josh Gorges has actually hurt his chances of staying with the team. Clearly we can get it done without him. I love Gorges, but if the key to keeping Vanek, Subban and Markov is to ship him somewhere for a draft pick... I think it's a fair deal.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-30 07:30:28)
For what it's worth, the leafs are loaded with prospects. I would trade Beaulieu for Gardiner in a heartbeat. I kinda feel bad for them. They deserved to have their season end in a 4 game exit in round one against the habs!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-28 11:36:53)
Hey Munch. I'm not sure I agree with you. In his rookie season he had mixed 3rd and 4th line duties and put up .5pts per game (22pts in 43 games). He gets a lot of knocks because he's taking Eller's spot, but for what it's worth he put up much better offensive numbers than Eller in a 3rd line position.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-28 10:55:18)
That line has got some juice. When things slow down... and they will, I hope MT has the guts to keep em together.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-28 10:48:09)
To those who have stood behind DD the entire time, through thick and thin, especially MT... I'll admit it. I was wrong. DD will be even better next year and at 3.5 cap hit he's an absolute steal!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-25 04:14:30)
In other news... Check out Martin Reway! 7pts and +8 through 2 playoff games in the Q!!