jon514 - (Jonathan Hiltser)Member since May 12, 2011
Habs fan since: 1982
Favorite current player: Max
All-time favorite player: The Rocket
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-20 12:20:32)
The best thing about him is he keeps the perennial critics off Galchenyuk's back.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-19 07:28:50)
Listening to some of the posters here, you'd think Ottawa was leading the conference and the habs were 10 points out. We lost 1 game. Keep calm and Carey on!
- Comment on Leafs vs. Canadiens preview: Sekac, Gilbert healthy scratches for Habs (2015-02-14 15:17:28)
Regarding Kessel: I get that its fun to mock the leafs for their current troubles but in all honesty, there are 10 maybe 15 proven recurring 30 goal scoring natural RWs in the league. This player would be a star in any market because he's got a skill set that is exceptionally rare (RW sniper). For those who were pro Evander Kane and against Kessel.... I just don't get it. That being said, its not sure about 2 snipers and DD...
- Comment on Liveblog: Desharnais the hero in OT (2015-02-10 18:38:00)
Beware the teams with strong RWs. They win all the Stanley cups. Philly has a scary good Right Side.
- Comment on Flyers vs. Canadiens preview: de la Rose will centre Habs’ fourth line (2015-02-10 11:48:09)
On an android device you can select the chrome browser option "request desktop site". Then you get a shrunken desktop version and its much easier to enjoy the comments and the scrolling.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens post winning weekend (2015-02-08 23:57:12)
Here are the players from selling teams MB should target: Sens: Alex Chiasson, Mark Stone Florida: Jimmy Hayes Sabres: Stafford Flyers: Simmonds Oilers: Eberle All RWs with size and/or skill. I would love to see Jimmy Hayes plant himself in front of Ben Bishop.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-08 07:50:19)
Weise needs to release his inner Erik Cole!
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-08 07:47:57)
I was looking at the top RWs in scoring in the NHL and was surprised to note that Gally is in the top 30 (22nd) and his plus 12 is way ahead of the curve. To me he will always be a 45-55 pt guy, but if he can put 4 seasons like that together without getting injured, his value at age 25 will be huge. I would not trade this kid ..yet, but I agree he's not a 1st line RW.
- Comment on Pacioretty-Desharnais reunited on first line at practice; de la Rose called back up from Hamilton (2015-02-05 13:48:04)
Habs just signed HAM goalie Condon to a 2 year extension as per Ren Lavoie. Tokarski on the way out?
- Comment on Liveblog: Pacioretty wins it in OT (2015-01-31 17:53:32)
I doubt the Sabres are gonna take back PAP or a bag of pucks in exchange. They need young players to mature with all their ahl + junior prospects.