puck face - (jordan stapleton)Member since March 10, 2008
Habs fan since: 1971
Favorite current player: that guy
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Super Sunday (2012-02-05 12:34:00)
it's the reason Micheal Jordan was never the highest payed player in the league , he wanted to win so badly he sacrifced potential income so the bulls could spend it getting better all around as a team. doesn't happen often though....
- Comment on At least it’s a white Christmas (2011-12-23 17:01:16)
what is wrong with these idiots ? Cunneyworth is just filling in until he gets fired at the end of the year and they know very well that during the summer the habs will pick the best ( or worst ) of whatever french coach is out there. but i suppose it’s right to protest in the face of a guy that has done nothing to deserve it. good job (deleted)
- Comment on About last night … with audio (2011-12-23 16:57:39)
what is wrong with these idiots ? Cunneyworth is just filling in until he gets fired at the end of the year and they know very well that during the summer the habs will pick the best ( or worst ) of whatever french coach is out there. but i suppose it's right to protest in the face of a guy that has done nothing to deserve it. good job douchebags
- Comment on Leblanc stays, Palushaj to Hamilton (2011-12-05 05:20:41)
- Comment on Liveblog: Not a classic, but a darn good game as Bruins eke out 1-0 win (2011-11-21 15:50:48)
No joke of a lie. When I open Boone's blog I get the "last session of Perry Noble. Boone ? Anyone ? Umm , Praise Jesus ??
- Comment on Liveblog: Not a classic, but a darn good game as Bruins eke out 1-0 win (2011-11-21 15:45:06)
Why is there religious babble in the live blog ?
- Comment on Multimedia: Gallagher impresses in Habs scrimmage (2011-09-18 23:03:32)
you are being tested my son.
- Comment on “Most physical scrimmage” – Martin; also Habs video (2011-09-17 17:16:26)
club chasse et peche in old montreal ( high end ) toque at square victoria ( high end but a real treat , 7 course tasting with wine is 160$ per person. ) for a different experience i like nil bleu on st denis. really good ethiopian and you eat with your hands which i always find fun to do with my wife , kinda sensual. it's also a real bargain but they are really busy so call ahead. i'm a chef who likes eating out so if you need more recommendations let me know. btw , someone mentioned au petit extra , it's really good as well and affordable.
- Comment on First elimination game (2011-04-26 09:03:18)
lemonade is no joke !
- Comment on Cammy out with the flu (2011-03-14 16:42:33)
during his radio segment two days ago he called parents who pull their kids from hockey for a couple of games during xmas break " selfish rats " he repeated and even yelled it a couple of times. i was listening to it as i drove down a street with the hugest potholes i've ever seen , the two combined made for a surreal experience.