kalevine - (Ken Levine)Member since May 2, 2011
Habs fan since: 1967
Favorite current player: PK Subban
All-time favorite player: Mats Naslund
- Comment on Mike & Max’s excellent adventure: Weaver’s dream summer with Pacioretty (2014-07-09 21:35:21)
I only have one child, who is 21, and he's a cat. He will not influence my choice of activities this weekend
- Comment on Update: Habs development camp continues in Brossard (2014-07-09 16:08:53)
:) No, I just needed to get that off my chest!
- Comment on Update: Habs development camp continues in Brossard (2014-07-09 15:52:09)
Max is very much a bargain at his current contract, but that doesn't automatically mean it would be dumb to trade him, just that any trade involving him needs to be especially favorable to the Habs since the opponent is not only getting a premium offensive player but great value for the cap hit. IMO he should not be traded because the Habs have lost enough offense already and he is due for a breakthrough playoff, and young enough that he could still have one. A breakthrough playoff for Max could well lead to a playoff run that will make the 2014 playoff seem like small potatoes
- Comment on Update: Habs development camp continues in Brossard (2014-07-09 15:46:27)
HabFan, I think you are spot on there I'm guessing he knows about what he can get for Pleks, and so far it's not enough to pull the trigger. I actually think Pleks will be around another year.
- Comment on Habs development camp underway in Brossard (VIDEO) (2014-07-08 11:08:52)
this is in response to genYhab's message re Galchenyuk :) I think there is some worry that he won't be the gamebreaker we hoped for, but we need some patience. he's 20! Ithought he looked awesome in the playoffs especially given he came back from a long injury. His vision and hands are very sharp.
- Comment on Habs development camp underway in Brossard (VIDEO) (2014-07-08 10:44:26)
thank you sir! Let's hope he turns out to be a big unanticipated bonus!
- Comment on Habs development camp underway in Brossard (VIDEO) (2014-07-08 10:34:16)
Sorry if I missed this, but just how DID the Habs get Sekac? It's an entry level deal, which I presume all the other teams offered. What were the intangibles that made the difference for him?
- Comment on Subban and Eller file for salary arbitration (2014-07-07 10:58:52)
it's important, sure, but it's the "all about money" that I disagree with. We all have different circumstances, and many factors come into play when making decisions around work. Money is one of them
- Comment on Subban and Eller file for salary arbitration (2014-07-07 10:56:31)
or....am I the sanest person you know? ;P
- Comment on Subban and Eller file for salary arbitration (2014-07-07 10:41:56)
money is a big part of it, but it is never the only decision for the rest of us, so why should it be for hockey players. I could make 40% more somewhere else, but I choose not to because I like my organization and my "team".