Good Habit - (Jason Czorna)Member since April 27, 2011
Habs fan since: 1981
Favorite current player: P.K. Subban
All-time favorite player: Mario Lemieux
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-23 08:30:06)
I agreed with Eller and still do. I don't think Edmonton won because he made the comments either. The better team lost because they are injury depleted and didn't play a 60 minute game.
- Comment on Scott Gomez signs one-year deal with Panthers (2013-08-01 00:36:49)
IMO opinion, Timmins picks have gotten better over time. He has almost never had high first rounders either. He's a solid guy for head of scouting. Not the best, but he's up there.
- Comment on Emelin won’t change his physical style of play (2013-06-22 05:52:05)
I was born in Canada. Why don't I get a card? I think we are all equals and should be treated as such regardless of race, ethnic background, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, etc.
- Comment on Habs head off on crucial final road trip before playoffs (2013-04-23 01:36:44)
See L.A. Kings 2012
- Comment on Habs head off on crucial final road trip before playoffs (2013-04-23 00:49:39)
Gallagher is a nice looking kid. Can't say the same for Reimer and his goofy perpetual smile.
- Comment on Habs head off on crucial final road trip before playoffs (2013-04-23 00:45:53)
Yak gets more minutes though. Galchenyuk is a more complete player. If you consider that he barely played hockey last year and he is younger than virtually every other rookie (inluding Yak), he should be considered the better pick. Time will tell though.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Leafs (2013-04-13 22:36:31)
I couldn't agree more. Great assessment. Price needs to be more alert and aggressive. He's too structured I think. There is no scramble mode to his game or second and third efforts to stop a puck. I'd actually like him to scramble like Thomas or Hasek once in a while. He should take a 5 hour energy before the game or something so he doesn't look so sleepy.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Leafs (2013-04-13 22:32:55)
It's happened before. Edmonton in '06.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Leafs (2013-04-13 22:30:36)
So you think that when you bring in a new GM and coach and try to build a mindset for your team based on character and work ethic that you should tell the players to throw games and tank the season. Clearly you know nothing about how these things actually work. You are right that stockpiling high draft picks seems to build winning teams, but you don't try to lose. It just happens. Look at all the high picks Edmonton has had. Don't see them winning much. I guess it doesn't always work.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Leafs (2013-04-13 22:26:17)
They're not in the lottery dudes. The lowest they can pick is probably about 15th if they get bounced in the first round.