Crapadiens - (Mike Brophy)Member since April 24, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 5 – Senators end Canadiens season (2013-05-09 21:02:53)
Lol...just figured out I've been banned from this site since those anti-gay comments I made back when Gorges was thought to be one. Anyways, I can still comment here. This is my last post. It's been a slice, thanks for the (almost) great season Habs. Hope you build upon the successes and remedy the failures. PEACE OUT.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 5 – Senators end Canadiens season (2013-05-09 19:14:55)
What a waste of a great season. Hopefully they can continue and get better next season. I really didn't want my prediction of OTT in 5 to come true but alas it did. Have a nice summer all.
- Comment on And that’s the season (2011-04-27 22:48:48)
At the end, I'm proud of most of the team. Gomez, Spacek, Hamrlik, and a few others need to go. I really wish we'd kept Dominic Moore Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Till September Go Philly (for the next round only) and Vancouver!
- Comment on And that’s the season (2011-04-27 19:30:38)
Wow Thanks for showing up! Till next year :( PS: Veggieboy - please make Gomez disappear; should be relatively easy since he was invisible all season long
- Comment on Guess who’s reffing Game 6? (2011-04-26 01:11:44)
Thanks NHL! That twit is gonna let those apes run amok tomorrow with no repercussions Woe is us Habs fans :(
- Comment on Guess who’s reffing Game 6? (2011-04-26 01:09:52)
- Comment on Stayin’ alive (2011-04-25 19:35:00)
If that Australopithecus Chara is decapitated tomorrow, I will be happy regardless the outcome.
- Comment on Stayin’ alive (2011-04-25 16:39:43)
2morrow the only 2 hopes this nation has of bringing back the cup will bow out in ignominious fashion. True story, sadly I'll be rooting for whichever team brings down the Gooins
- Comment on Quick Hits (2011-04-24 01:02:03)
Well this team has earned its new name: The Montreal Crapadiens I don't see them taking this to 7. You saw what happened to the Rags once they blew that 3-0 lead - it affects you mentally and gives the other team a great edge They've crapped the bed 3 straight games now. Game 3 it was Pricey's gaffes (who can fault him anyways, the guys is probably burnt out by now) and 4 and 5 were just absolute crap-fests in terms of production (or lack thereof) from the so-called "money" players who have yet to really show up this PS. Lets hope the Crapucks don't sh*t the bed tomorrow and keep the hope alive that this American puppet nation of ours can bring the Freemason's cup back up the right side of the 49th.