robb1 - (Rob Brown)Member since April 22, 2011
Habs fan since: 1955
Favorite current player: pleks
All-time favorite player: claude provost
- Comment on Price not among Vezina finalists (2011-04-22 17:49:41)
Price is a decent goalie during the regular season, for the most part. You know, during an 82 game schedule there is really no great pressure or urgency to win most games. However, during a short play off series the pressure is there every game. And Price, like Luongo, tends to wilt under the pressure. So I guess he is as qualified as Roberto to be nominated.
- Comment on Three leads blown (2011-04-21 22:56:33)
You are absolutely correct. It really does not matter what any individual player does in the regular season. Its how he is able to elevate his play in the post season that matters. Price hasn't yet shown that he can do this. He is the reason that the series is tied at two. Yes, he played well in Boston, where the Canadiens started the series as the underdog (essentially no pressure), but folded when the Habs went up 2 games and became the favourites.
- Comment on Three leads blown (2011-04-21 22:41:22)
What game were you watching?
- Comment on Three leads blown (2011-04-21 22:39:49)
Bob Gainey should be ashamed of himself for signing Gomez. I'm sure Sather is comforted in the fact that there is at least one person in professional hockey dumber than him. As far as seeing what Price is made of, that's already been determined - inability to win when it matters.
- Comment on Three leads blown (2011-04-21 22:30:07)
Julien may look like an intelligent coach, but that isn't actually the case because he was coaching against Martin.
- Comment on Three leads blown (2011-04-21 22:14:49)
How can it be? It's because when the game is on the line he always chokes.
- Comment on Three leads blown (2011-04-21 22:11:56)
You are an idiot! Price stunk the joint out and other than the goal Subban scored, he played scared. Bruins in 6.
- Comment on Three leads blown (2011-04-21 22:05:17)
WOW! Do these guts suck or what? What a gutless effort, especially by the Price Is Right. Hopefully Auld starts the next game since Carey, Carey single handedly lost games 3 and 4. Martin is a poor excuse as a coach. When Clod Julien makes you look stupid, you are truly STUPID.
- Comment on Three leads blown (2011-04-21 21:49:18)
Worse than I thought.
- Comment on Three leads blown (2011-04-21 21:46:41)
That's Martin's style. Get a 1 goal lead and hold the horses back. He couldn't make a face like a coach!