Polar Bear - (Jim Gibbs)Member since April 21, 2011
Habs fan since: 1971
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Saku Koivu
- Comment on About last night … (2013-05-04 11:58:08)
Where are the Price haters today? You guys need to get an attitude check, get on board with your team - every player and cheer them on. We don't need haters and sour grapes here. If Kaberle suits up I'll be cheering him on as we'll.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-02-24 13:19:26)
No, good post. I also noticed his hesitation to credit Thierren. Player development like child development is part mystery. Things just come together at some point. Worth considering though that Eller has never had set line mates or roles on the team. He's been a jack of all trades cause coaches just cant seem to figure out where he fits best. Long term benefit of this however is he just might become a solid all around player.
- Comment on Exclusive: “I’m here to help the team win” – Scott Gomez (2013-01-11 13:42:34)
Some of you guys are real jerks. Gomer is a good guy, great in the locker room and he's about the team not himself. There have been some real toxic people on this team over the last 10 years that didn't get the action he does. Instead of dissing him he's the type of guy that people should be rooting for, seems to me he has way more class then you guys do. Lets go Gomer have a great season...lets go Habs....
- Comment on More on the Bergevin hiring (2012-05-03 17:23:46)
The most important piece is a winning attitude and better coaching. Look at the lineups of some of the teams still left in the playoffs. No better than ours
- Comment on More on the Bergevin hiring (2012-05-03 17:22:09)
Yeh let's move forward by hiring retreads. Get serious
- Comment on More on the Bergevin hiring (2012-05-03 17:20:01)
Well Bergivin seems to have some humility and thoughtfulness and McGuire is full of s..........
- Comment on About last night … with audio (2012-03-11 15:07:41)
What? What are you on man. How did you pull that out of your butt!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Andrei Kostitsyn to Nashville is first trade of the day. (2012-02-27 11:31:30)
2nd round pick is good value for Kostitsyn. I guess there was not great demand for anyone to overpay for him. Nice to see us stalking up on draft picks as well. I would take it that if Geoff Molson is allowing PG to make trades he has no intention of replacing him in the off season. Go Habs
- Comment on A fan weighs in (2012-01-14 18:25:53)
See my posting above. We're headed in the right direction.
- Comment on A fan weighs in (2012-01-14 18:20:44)
Awesome response. Good to read someone who gets it for a change.