st smart - (R. Maurice Mullin)Member since April 19, 2011
Habs fan since: 1965
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Jean Beliveau
- Comment on We have a series … and Canada’s Team is in trouble (2011-06-06 22:16:44)
And what does that make the Canadiens?
- Comment on We have a series … and Canada’s Team is in trouble (2011-06-06 22:15:38)
There are a bunch of losers on this site and you may be the biggest of them all!
- Comment on We have a series … and Canada’s Team is in trouble (2011-06-06 22:13:37)
What game were you watching???
- Comment on Go Canucks! (2011-05-28 10:02:23)
- Comment on Important message for HIO readers (2011-05-28 09:17:25)
every fan knows (what?)... (deleted). Bruins played the a outstanding game last night and would have beaten anyone in the league with how they fared last night; so give credit where credit is do. If it gets you through the Summer, fine, but you really need to get over the Chara incident as it is yesterday's news.
- Comment on The B’s keep buzzing (2011-05-04 18:05:06)
There is reason for the negativity. We lost in the 1st round with a two game lead coming home. Luck is what losers say about winners.
- Comment on Post-mortems on Canadiens (2011-04-29 23:52:37)
You really do take yourself seriously. Hey boobie, your an advertisement for the why the rest of the league loves it when we lose; sayeth the grasshopper (hey that's cute).
- Comment on Post-mortems on Canadiens (2011-04-29 23:34:58)
No you idiot, I am a Canadiens fan you pompous ass. I got my GED at night from you mother.
- Comment on Post-mortems on Canadiens (2011-04-29 23:15:52)
What are you smoking? What are you some kind of court officer; only rebut if you make an arguement. You making the same stupid comments as Stubb. But you seem literate at least (garrish declasse diatribe). How long did it take you to come up with that?
- Comment on Post-mortems on Canadiens (2011-04-29 22:30:35)
Attention Dave Stubbs (sore losers in Boston). I don't think the B's fans are sore, more like delighted would be more accurate. No wonder folks in Beantown think we are losers and winers. Show some class, we lost. Get over it!