Graceland - (Ronald Ouellette)Member since April 11, 2011
Habs fan since: 1956
Favorite current player: Subban
All-time favorite player: Rocket
- Comment on About last night … (2014-02-28 09:48:18)
You don’t have to be French, even though you imply he should be from France, not Canadian. You have to speak French in this market. Do you really believe that a coach in Toronto, doesn’t have to speak English? It’s a fact of every pro sports franchise in North America, that you have to speak the language of your market.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-02-28 09:45:04)
You don't have to be French, even though you imply he should be from France, not Canadian. You have to speak French in this market. Do you really believe that a coach in Toronto, doesn't have to speak English? It's a fact of every pro sports franchise in North America, that you have to speak the language of your market.
- Comment on Fans might need to adjust cable package to see all Habs games in new NHL TV deal (2013-11-26 12:32:53)
Simple. You said it yourself, you don't speak French. If you did, you wouldn't make such a statement. RDS is far superior than any other hockey broadcaster on the planet.
- Comment on Geoffrion signs; Centennial Plaza bites dust for Habs highrise condo project (2012-07-17 15:10:22)
Re: Initial Brick Purchase. We were told that there would be a heated element under the bricks, so they would always be visual even under extreme snow or ice conditions. This was clear in the printed material. They scrapped this after we purchsed them. Secondly, I'm still waiting for just 1 player, just 1, to be concerned about the price of tickets the fans have to pay. Just 1!
- Comment on Liveblog: Shootout loss (2011-12-01 14:50:20)
What irresposible statements, "The coach and GM has to be French" & "You don't care fior French". The GM & Coach should be able to converse in French, they don't have to be French. There are millions in this country that speak French, but are not pure laine. Your profile shows you more of a Toronto fan.
- Comment on Momesso, Dollas round out Team 990 crew (2011-09-13 12:54:50)
Elliot Price is NOT a Habs fan, even though his TV commercial distracts you from this fact. Half the voices at 990 are NOT Habs fans. Funny how this has never been addressed.
- Comment on Poof! No more CKAC Sports (2011-09-02 22:37:24)
I listened to CKAC quit a lot. You would never know that 990 is now the English voice of the Habs, having to listen to all that soccer talk. I know nobody who cares for this boring sport with a net the size of an 18 wheeler, and players rolling around like they were shot by a howitzer. Not to mention you know the final score before they even play the national anthem. Smarten up 990. The vast majority of Montrealers want to hear about the Habs, not about Louigi Bordoni. Ever notice how many non Habs fans that broadcast for 990? Very strange for the English voice of the Habs.
- Comment on Happy birthday to the MVC (2011-08-17 14:22:29)
How prophetic. Tying in the greatest hockey team in history, and the greatest entertainer in history. Go Habs Go! and Go King Go!
- Comment on Happy parade, Boston (2011-06-20 11:57:00)
Score has changed. Habs 24 - Boston 6.
- Comment on Cap on the rise to $64 million: report (2011-06-20 11:53:56)
The only statistice that counts is the following: Habs 24 - Boston 6. Anything else are for losers. And that's the name of that tune.