moggs - (Geoffrey Moggy)Member since April 8, 2011
Habs fan since: I was born
Favorite current player: Darren Helm/Josh Gorges
All-time favorite player: Steve Yzerman
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 20: Bite me, Mr. Mayor! Desharnais the hero as Canadiens win Shootout (2013-11-15 16:50:08)
I'm tired of reading apathetic Boone all of the time.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-24 09:57:19)
Nice one. I like how the stats of every guy is off by a huge amount. JM OUT!
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-24 09:48:08)
Yeah, that makes absolutely no sense. They have all played extremely well all year up until the ENTIRE TEAM crapped the bed a few games ago. A real fan does not give up on their star players this easily. Boston has lost like 4 out of their last 5. Should they get rid of Chara, Seidenberg, and Rask?
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-24 00:41:29)
Rule #!, never run your mouth, ever. It bites you in the a##.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-24 00:39:28)
How many times did Markov turn it over or ice it tonight.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-24 00:38:19)
They were a bit better than previous.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-24 00:37:29)
He has been a ghost.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-24 00:36:15)
As a D man I can concur. If your forwards are not coming back and getting open or leaving the zone too quickly you have no pass option out of the zone. Therefore it leads to; the d man carrying the puck out, throwing it off the glass, or a turnover then pass to the open man in the slot (that should be covered by the centre man or other d man but whom is not) and a goal from point blank on a goalie that has no chance. Hence what we have been seeing lately.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-24 00:32:40)
@ Timo So whats your deal. You continually bash pretty much every aspect of the Habs. You especially pick on the things which get people the most riled up that are really ridiculous. For example, saying Price sucks or that MT and MB should be canned etc. These are obviously asinine statements as this is the first year with MT and MB and anyone with any credibility in the hockey world will tell you that Price is Canadas best goalie when he is on. Furthermore, MT and MB have taken this team to heights that NO ONE predicted. My guess is either you are: a. The most angry Habs fan on the planet. b. A Leafs or Bruins fan with nothing to do but come on here and troll. c. Simply ignorant. So which is it. P.S. My question marks and other punctuation looks like É. If anyone knows what I hit to undo this, please share. Thanks.
- Comment on Multimedia from Canadiens’ Wednesday practice (2012-02-08 12:03:25)
I hope you are not bashing Price. That would be ridiculous.