365fan - (Aloysius Hayes)Member since April 3, 2011
South Esk NB
Habs fan since: 1970
Favorite current player: PK
All-time favorite player: Dryden
- Comment on No lineup changes for Habs in Game 2 (2014-04-18 14:04:19)
Agreed. Kevin Weekes is ok as well.
- Comment on No lineup changes for Habs in Game 2 (2014-04-18 13:59:55)
Therefore will fit right in on HNIC (apologies to Friedman)
- Comment on No lineup changes for Habs in Game 2 (2014-04-18 13:58:25)
Therefore will fit right in on HNIC (apologies to Friedman).
- Comment on No lineup changes for Habs in Game 2 (2014-04-18 13:50:28)
Cannot wait for this his brilliant analysis. http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/nazem-kadri-to-join-hockey-night-in-canada-1.2614875
- Comment on Habs’ Prust out for rest of regular season; Galchenyuk moves to centre (2014-03-21 14:55:37)
Watch the veteran Weaver on the gwg. He leaves Tinordi out to dry by calling for a pass when he should have seen that Tinordi was not in a position to make it, then skates backwards out of the play when he gets in trouble rather than supporting him. It is like it is ok if you make a mistake if you are 35 but if you are 22 you better be perfect. Weaver and Murray were absolutely horrible against Ottawa last week, mistakes all over the place. If MB wants to get them for depth, leave them up in the pressbox until they are absolutely needed rather than putting them in ahead of better players.
- Comment on Habs reach agreement with free-agent defenceman Douglas Murray (2013-08-22 12:34:20)
And the Senators - I don't think the Walrus will be as pompous as he was in May.
- Comment on No day of rest on Sunday for Habs (2013-04-22 09:37:25)
You were pretty convincing lol.
- Comment on No day of rest on Sunday for Habs (2013-04-22 09:10:18)
Thanks. Interesting that LeBlanc is not on it. I wonder what the future holds for him.
- Comment on No day of rest on Sunday for Habs (2013-04-22 07:30:25)
Any indication of the Habs forming a "taxi" squad of guys from Hamilton, and if so, who will be on it?
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-18 07:51:33)
Good points. At the end of the day, even if we do get blasted in the playoffs it has been a remarkabe turnaround year for the organization. Gallagher and Galchenyuk alone are going to be very good for a very long time. PK has gone from a question mark to Norris frontrunner. Salary cap problems have or will be thrown overboard. We still have work to do, but not as much work as needed to be done 1 year ago and because of that I am trying to be optimistic. Plus, you never know what is going to happen in the playoffs, good or bad, so the final chapter of this year's team still has not been written.