BriPro - (Brian P.)Member since March 31, 2011
South Shore, Montreal
Habs fan since: early 60s
Favorite current player: P.K. Subban
All-time favorite player: Yvan Cournoyer
- Comment on HI/O Show: Nilan returns from ‘upper-body’ injury (2014-04-23 17:47:41)
Not much. :)
- Comment on HI/O Show: Nilan returns from ‘upper-body’ injury (2014-04-23 17:37:39)
I think we just lived through the fastest series of the season, and I don't mean a 4-game sweep. I mean foot-speed. These two teams were faster than any other team I've watched in this first round. And I've watched all of them. If Montreal can keep clicking and stay healthy and deep, (at risk of sounding over-confident and cocky), I think they go the distance. Although I was wrong in my prediction for the first round (I took Habs A-team in 5, their B-team in 7), I'm hoping that I'm right this time.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Nilan returns from ‘upper-body’ injury (2014-04-23 17:31:29)
Chris, Your alter-ego just posted the same thing on the previous thread. (side note... I agree 100%)
- Comment on Habs get well-deserved break after sweeping Lightning (2014-04-23 17:27:13)
Yes, he did. And I told him when he had the chance, to return the greeting. There are those who irritate the bajeebers out of me on here. But like Jim, you're one of the good ones!
- Comment on HI/O Show: Nilan returns from ‘upper-body’ injury (2014-04-23 17:23:51)
What were you doing Jim? Re-loading the page so that you could post first on the new thread? Geez buddy.... are you bored? There are still at least 7 days to go before the next round. Time for the worm farm!
- Comment on Habs get well-deserved break after sweeping Lightning (2014-04-23 17:08:57)
There are reports out of Toronto's Caplansky's Delicatessen (which serves knock-off Montreal smoke meat) that Ron MacLean was seen wrapped around CBC's Chuck Thompson's leg, repeatedly blubbering... "Thank you, thank you, thank you....." Report says they were both offered pickles, and not for oral ingestion.
- Comment on Habs get well-deserved break after sweeping Lightning (2014-04-23 17:05:40)
So.... who were you venting at, suggesting a vacation, before your quick exit (edit)? :) EDIT: I think I've just asked the wrong poster. Sorry Ron.
- Comment on Habs get well-deserved break after sweeping Lightning (2014-04-23 16:14:31)
Hi Ron, in breaking down the last minute of last night's PP, I saw it the same way. What also stood out for me was Markov's reaction after the goal. Never more than this year have I seen Markov react with so much enthusiasm. The same goes for Plex's reaction after Gallagher's goal. On both occasions, the guilty jumped into the arms of the victor. When have you ever seen Plex jump into a teammate's arms? When you seen Markov do that before this year. I really believe this team has the right chemistry. They love playing for each other and encouraging each other. It bodes well for the immediate future.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 4 – Pacioretty propels Canadiens to Round 2 (2014-04-22 22:51:38)
I'm just glad no one caught me in the Bolts' hallway by the sticks with my handsaw.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 4 – Pacioretty propels Canadiens to Round 2 (2014-04-22 22:48:26)
I got you John. I'm the optimist. I'm thinking twelve games left to play. New broom....might as well us it.