Bripro - (Brian P.)Member since March 31, 2011
South Shore, Montreal
Habs fan since: early 60s
Favorite current player: P.K. Subban
All-time favorite player: Yvan Cournoyer
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-06 17:24:40)
The team has 17 of a possible 18 points, firing on all cylinders and still there are discussions of trade. 1. MB has let it be known that he prefers to build through the draft 2. I'm sure there are no panic buttons being pushed by the organization right no. Aside from contract negotiations, they're focusing on the players they have. 3. The team has shown that not only can they compete against the elite teams, they're one of them. .....Relax! Enjoy the ride.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-06 12:17:03)
I don't think he'll sign for 8 years. That would put him in his early 30s and teams will be reluctant to extend another 7 year contract (which by then will be for $20MM+/year). If he signs for 5 or 6, he'll get 8 years on his next contract, or 7 if it's another team.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-06 12:12:00)
Your man DD? ..... Is that right up there with your favorite coach, MT? ;)
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 17:29:45)
Go down 4 posts.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 17:25:27)
It's confirmed... Parros is in.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 17:19:13)
Since they let Koivu go, my son has been a Bruins' fan also. I can't get rid of him.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 17:07:01)
That's the first I've heard of his passing. The world is poorer without him. Thanks for posting.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 17:05:19)
So I was driving my grandson's mother to the hospital today (no, she's not dating my son, the father....stop interrupting) when she mentioned "So.... big game tonight (oh yeah, she's a Bruins' fan)" Yup "Think your Habs have a chance?" Not just a chance. They're breathing down your guys' necks. "Pffft. That won't last." Pretty cocky considering we could be first tomorrow. " The Habs just aren't built to last against us." Yup, which is why it took 7 games and OT to determine that. Oh and by the way, did you see the new Habs jersey Lisa bought for your son? ....... silence. It was golden. :D
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 16:01:41)
I'm listening to AM690, and they just replayed a small cut of Lucic (paraphrasing): "We don't really like embellishment in this room." I guess that means they don't like either The Rat or The Coach.
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 15:55:28)
It was mentioned this morning on TSN radio, here in Montreal.