BriPro - (Brian P.)Member since March 31, 2011
South Shore, Montreal
Habs fan since: early 60s
Favorite current player: P.K. Subban
All-time favorite player: Yvan Cournoyer
- Comment on Saku Koivu expects ‘awesome, emotional’ Bell Centre tribute (2014-12-17 13:39:06)
I'll have you know that, according to my Pharma customers, plankton and algae will become the miracle cure for everything from the runs to hockey-related PTSD. ....I hope so, I'm banking on it. All $7 worth.
- Comment on Saku Koivu expects ‘awesome, emotional’ Bell Centre tribute (2014-12-17 13:37:09)
....."the letter P which was the sponsor for Episode 4139 of the Muppets"... Did you actually look that up, Gerry? Please tell me you're already in vacation mode. :)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-17 09:10:19)
Laughable? I guess it's easy to second-guess success when it's not your own.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-17 09:08:40)
I don't know if you saw the sequence in the second. Gilbert had the puck, no one around, and by the time he decided to get rid of it, he had 3 men on hi,, and got his pocket picked. AAARRGGGHHHH!
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-17 08:49:31)
Sorry buddy. With all due respect, Gilbert makes me nervous every time he touches the puck. Boone has that reaction from Emelin. I'm not making excuses for the kid, but he hasn't been the same since coming back from his Lucic injury. I'd let Gilbert warm the press box seat while giving Beaulieu more ice time. And I still fail to understand the DD cross-examinations. He proved his vision last night by assisting on Prust's goal. I would move Eller to wing hen he comes back, or 4th line C. It's a nice problem for MT. Depth...
- Comment on A rare Saturday night with no hockey for Habs (2014-12-13 11:43:21)
I have a great picture on my phone of you at the summit. Now if I could find my cable. I guess I'd better check my son's room.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-13 11:38:36)
Although you have to admit, it was obvious on a few occasions last night that DD and Max are used to each other. DD dropped a few blind passes around the LA net last night that went unanswered. I guess he assumed (as he did with Max) that someone would be there to pick up the smart pass. It'll take a little time, but he's a smart player. He'll do OK.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-13 11:35:53)
Just imagine adding Neil, Marchand on a line with Gallagher? Credibility right out the window! I know… I'll go wash my mouth out now.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-13 11:14:49)
Good thing too, because if he keeps coughing up in our end, he'll end up spending time in the rafters.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-13 11:09:51)
I didn't know you'd be there Frank, or I would have definitely made a cameo appearance. Next year, I guess.