BriPro - (Brian P.)Member since March 31, 2011
South Shore, Montreal
Habs fan since: early 60s
Favorite current player: P.K. Subban
All-time favorite player: Yvan Cournoyer
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-28 08:48:00)
Great post, Ron!
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-28 08:45:13)
If we were blessed with having Larry Robinson on D in today's NHL, or even Pierre Bouchard, I wonder how many liberties the opposing team would take, crashing into Carey every night. I know how many..... These boys or any of the big three would systematically strip the hide off their bones, and throw them over the boards to feed them to a raging crowd. That's what they'd do!
- Comment on Carey Price survives All-Star Game shootout (2015-01-25 21:52:23)
Now bring on the competition! Let's get the real game started.... woot woot!!!
- Comment on It’s official: Habs vs. Bruins in 2016 Winter Classic (2015-01-24 14:31:57)
I think it would be more impressive if it was played at Fenway.
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-24 13:49:37)
The 8 teams will be: Canada, USA, Russia, Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, the rest of Europe, and 23 years and under.
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-24 10:48:48)
You have amazing bone structure, Carey.
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-22 10:25:38)
So getting off-topic from the various discussions of this morning, I'd like to go back to the Habs/Preds game, if you don't mind. Did anyone see or comment on Shea Weber's slap shot, and what it did to the glass behind Carey? Did you know it's not the first time he's cracked the glass? Amazing!
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-22 10:16:35)
Luke, are you sure Marchand used his foot and not his beak? :)
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-22 10:12:09)
Welcome aboard! Sorry my new friend, but being vertically-challenged, basketball was never my thing. You might want to call Concordia. They probably have a pick-up league.
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-22 09:55:55)
Dipsy, your example speaks of soccer (or Football, if you prefer). Have you seen the home-crowd insanity at those games. They only favour the home team so that they can get out alive. The NHL is much more civil, except for maybe Phily and Boston, as well as a few jersey-toting fans in Turonna.